Post by DeltaV on Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:53 pm

The Treaty of Constantinople:

Signing parties:
       The United Provines of Germany
       The Empire of Francia
       White Ruthenia
Nationalist Turkey

The signing parties agrees that:

The city of Constantinople, and its surrounding areas, shall be equally divided among the Empire of Francia, the Republic of White Rus, and the United Provinces of Germany.

1.5 million converted inhabitants of Anatolia shall be resettled in Constantinople and its country side. This is to protect all greek and christian citizens of Turkey, and to have a presence in the area if anything goes wrong.

The Current party and leader of Nationalist Turkey will step down and be replaced by a christian monarchy appointed by the Eagles. The monarch will obey the Pact if need be for a period of 20 years. If the nation is still working by that date we will renegotiate this deal.

Nationalist turkey will pay for any costs incurred by this treaty, such as moving populations.

Missionaries and administrators from the Pact will be sent into the Turkish lands to convert the inhabitants to Catholic Christianity.

For a period of 10 years the newly formed Kingdom of Turkey will not be allowed to join any military alliances.

That seemed to amuse the northman. "I want to live forever in a land where summer lasts a thousand years. I want a castle in the clouds where I can look down over the world. I want to be six-and-twenty again. When I was six-and-twenty I could fight all day and fuck all night. What men want does not matter.

"Winter is almost upon us, boy. And winter is death. I would sooner my men die fighting for the Ned's little girl than alone and hungry in the snow, weeping tears that freeze upon their cheeks. No one sings songs of men who die like that. As for me, I am old. This will be my last winter. Let me bathe in Bolton blood before I die. I want to feel it spatter across my face when my axe bites deep into a Bolton skull. I want to lick it off my lips and die with the taste of it on my tongue."

DeltaV

View user profile http://www.Idonthaveawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Treaty of Constantinople

Post by DeltaV on Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:53 pm

Signed,
Louis XVI Carolingian, Emperor of Francia

That seemed to amuse the northman. "I want to live forever in a land where summer lasts a thousand years. I want a castle in the clouds where I can look down over the world. I want to be six-and-twenty again. When I was six-and-twenty I could fight all day and fuck all night. What men want does not matter.

"Winter is almost upon us, boy. And winter is death. I would sooner my men die fighting for the Ned's little girl than alone and hungry in the snow, weeping tears that freeze upon their cheeks. No one sings songs of men who die like that. As for me, I am old. This will be my last winter. Let me bathe in Bolton blood before I die. I want to feel it spatter across my face when my axe bites deep into a Bolton skull. I want to lick it off my lips and die with the taste of it on my tongue."

DeltaV

View user profile http://www.Idonthaveawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing on Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:55 pm

King Egon of germany signs

ListerRimmer [18|Mar 06:01 PM]: what to post in VotDS | Caesar15 [18|Mar 06:02 PM]: Something sexy

Soccer [21|May 08:06 AM]: I'll be back >.>

Top8 [02|Mar 04:29 PM]: sounds like a naughty fellow, this professor Fux

[2014-07-13 20:10:06] MysticPing (Victor): Caesars extensive boob research? [2014-07-13 20:10:12] Stephen: Yes
[11:24:57 PM] Ryan Jones: I got nothing better to do than question peoples sex lives
Nah my dick was so confused nothing turned it on

[23:48] Yuriski (Ryan Jones): Then all of a sudden bam, it wants to fuck anything in sight
Tables, lampshades, food blenders
If it exists ill fuck it

[22:46:05] DeltaV: i sure am learning a lot about dino penises today

[21:27:10] DeltaV: you finally found my fetish
[21:27:13] DeltaV: yuri’s fully clothed dad

[23:36:40] Jay Dee: i joined the hitlerjugend
MysticPing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content