The World In Your Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prototype Aircraft Development System

+7
Hellorp
Yuriski
MysticPing
Warriorbulb
borisperrons
The Cobbler
Mobius
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Prototype Aircraft Development System - Page 2 Empty Re: Prototype Aircraft Development System

Post by The Cobbler Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:35 pm

Where does it say MP cost rose?
The Cobbler
The Cobbler

Back to top Go down

Prototype Aircraft Development System - Page 2 Empty Re: Prototype Aircraft Development System

Post by JayDee Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:59 pm

its just develompent warrior, its still the same MP
JayDee
JayDee

Back to top Go down

Post by Warriorbulb Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:01 pm

Wait.

Is it the same for tanks?
Warriorbulb
Warriorbulb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobius Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:32 pm

Yeah. MP stays the same.
Mobius
Mobius

Back to top Go down

Post by Warriorbulb Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:34 pm

Yesh
Warriorbulb
Warriorbulb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobius Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:52 am

borisperrons wrote:Maybe as we have different ammo type for tanks, there could be different external armaments for the planes (F&F missiles, infrared, radar semact, TV guide, iron bombs...), and maybe SEAD capabilities. IMHO crew number would be another nice addition, but not a first priority.

I can add a system for different guiding systems for missiles if a majority likes it. Maybe different guiding systems allow you to fire at a higher percentage of your radar range. For example, Semi-Active radar allows you to fire at 90% of your radar range, and your radar range is at 48 km, so your missile has a range of 43.2 km.

SEAD is a good idea, but I'm not sure if it should stay as a subdivision of ground attack or not. I think a SEAD Squadron, with a large bonus against anti-air vehicles and missile cruisers, but a penalty against everything else, would be a nice fourth type of squadron. Or it could just be a purchased upgrade for ground attack.

I think we should draw the line at crew number though. It doesn't serve much of a purpose to add extra PP for a second kerbal. Feel free to say your fighter has a one or two-man crew.
Mobius
Mobius

Back to top Go down

Post by twinky827 Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:51 am

Can we go through with this? I want a super fighter.
twinky827
twinky827

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobius Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:52 pm

Added types of weaponry to the system.
Mobius
Mobius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobius Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:27 pm

Since no objections have been made in a few months, I will be adding this system to the university of Roleplay later tonight. Complain now, or forever hold your peace.
Mobius
Mobius

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:20 pm

Thoughts on Depleted Uranium Bullets?
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobius Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:45 pm

That's a good idea. I'll add that.
Mobius
Mobius

Back to top Go down

Post by Crichton Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:23 am

It makes multiple references to different types of aircraft carrier, but there's only one in the actual gm system.
Crichton
Crichton

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobius Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:15 am

Oh, right. I added that after yuri started working on a ship development system, which included multiple types of carriers to build. Since that system still needs a lot of work before it's added, I'll simplify the carrier capability part.
Mobius
Mobius

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriski Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:26 pm

Personally, I'm no longer interested in the Naval customization, since I've grown to disagree with the entire customization system over time. If somebody else wants to continue that, I'll happily send them the files.
Yuriski
Yuriski

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:32 pm

The infrared avionics are useless, since there are non infrared missiles.
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobius Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:28 pm

Infrared missiles come free with the avionics. I didn't find anything about different types about infrared missile systems, so I left that out.
Mobius
Mobius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2