The World In Your Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tank Development System Expansion 1

3 posters

Go down

Tank Development System Expansion 1 Empty Tank Development System Expansion 1

Post by dogon11 Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:10 pm

Give me your opinions on these additions to the tank development system. Unless proper grievances are voiced, they will be added promptly.

Suspension: (All suspensions are 5PP)

Christie TD: Based off of the already fast Christie suspension, Christie TD allows for the tank crewmembers to drive the vehicle without tracks, by connecting a chain from the power cog to the rear roadwheel, and unlocking a turning system for the front roadwheels. Steering wheel included. Fastest of all the tank suspensions, but enabling trackless drive puts the crew at extreme risk, as enabling trackless drive requires the entire crew to dismount or enlist the help of four hapless infantrymen.

Miscellaneous:

Extra External Fuel Stores: Essentially racks for extra fuel tanks. Carries 4 external side-mounted tanks which are NOT a part of the tanks fuel system, and have to be siphoned off manually into the fuel tanks. 5PP.

Extra External Fuel System: Externally mounted fuel tanks. Carries 2 external rear-mounted fuel tanks which feed directly into the tanks internal stores. 5PP.

Extra External Fuel Module: Externally mounted fuel tanks. Carries 4 external side-mounted fuel tanks which feed directly into the tanks internal stores. Mounted with explosive bolts so in case of fire or emergency can be separated from inside the vehicle without a heavy wrench. 15PP.

Dozer Blade: Nose-mounted remote deployable dozer blade. 5PP. Extra 5PP for explosive bolts.

Mine Flail: Attached to the front of the vehicle, a mine flail hits landmines with enough force to detonate them before the tank is over top them. 10PP

Note for the fuel systems: For track-skirt fuel tanks, 4 fuel tanks equals two full skirts, 2 fuel tanks equals one full skirt, or two half skirts.

IFV, AA, and SPG systems will be added as a reply to this post later.

Last edited by dogon11 on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
dogon11
dogon11

Back to top Go down

Tank Development System Expansion 1 Empty Re: Tank Development System Expansion 1

Post by Mobius Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:42 pm

Looks good to me
Mobius
Mobius

Back to top Go down

Tank Development System Expansion 1 Empty Re: Tank Development System Expansion 1

Post by The Cobbler Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:44 pm

Mine flail while were at it?
The Cobbler
The Cobbler

Back to top Go down

Post by dogon11 Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:14 pm

Sure.
dogon11
dogon11

Back to top Go down

Post by dogon11 Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:07 pm

These are now included, effective immediately.
dogon11
dogon11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down