World People's Republic of the Proletariat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: World People's Republic of the Proletariat

Post by Sylandro on Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:24 pm

Even though as a capitalist nation, we shall try to make peace with you via a trade agreement.
Sylandro

View user profile http://sylandrophol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaV on Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:11 pm

The Republic of the Islands of Kaeprus offers an exchange of embassies and the establishment of formal trade routes between our nation and the various member states of the WPRP.

That seemed to amuse the northman. "I want to live forever in a land where summer lasts a thousand years. I want a castle in the clouds where I can look down over the world. I want to be six-and-twenty again. When I was six-and-twenty I could fight all day and fuck all night. What men want does not matter.

"Winter is almost upon us, boy. And winter is death. I would sooner my men die fighting for the Ned's little girl than alone and hungry in the snow, weeping tears that freeze upon their cheeks. No one sings songs of men who die like that. As for me, I am old. This will be my last winter. Let me bathe in Bolton blood before I die. I want to feel it spatter across my face when my axe bites deep into a Bolton skull. I want to lick it off my lips and die with the taste of it on my tongue."

DeltaV

View user profile http://www.Idonthaveawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing on Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:21 pm

The WPRP agrees to this proposal. May it be the best for both our nations

ListerRimmer [18|Mar 06:01 PM]: what to post in VotDS | Caesar15 [18|Mar 06:02 PM]: Something sexy

Soccer [21|May 08:06 AM]: I'll be back >.>

Top8 [02|Mar 04:29 PM]: sounds like a naughty fellow, this professor Fux

[2014-07-13 20:10:06] MysticPing (Victor): Caesars extensive boob research? [2014-07-13 20:10:12] Stephen: Yes
[11:24:57 PM] Ryan Jones: I got nothing better to do than question peoples sex lives
Nah my dick was so confused nothing turned it on

[23:48] Yuriski (Ryan Jones): Then all of a sudden bam, it wants to fuck anything in sight
Tables, lampshades, food blenders
If it exists ill fuck it

[22:46:05] DeltaV: i sure am learning a lot about dino penises today

[21:27:10] DeltaV: you finally found my fetish
[21:27:13] DeltaV: yuri’s fully clothed dad

[23:36:40] Jay Dee: i joined the hitlerjugend
MysticPing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cobbler on Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:53 pm

Seen as we are practically in your nations geographywise, we would like to inquire on the state of or affairs? Is Segerline's hostile stance shared by you all?
The Cobbler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cziken20 on Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:16 pm

We would say, that were mostly neautral to you. However the uneasyiness of sharing a border, and also having and island locked between your lands makes us feel uncomfortable.
cziken20

Location : Pomorskie, Poland (happily not even close to the hell which is sonsowiec, yay!)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cobbler on Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:27 pm

cziken20 wrote:We would say, that were mostly neautral to you. However the uneasyiness of sharing a border, and also having and island locked between your lands makes us feel uncomfortable.

In all fairness, we should be the ones feeling uneasy the biggest nation in the world has an island just off our coast. Not the other way round.
The Cobbler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons on Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:34 pm

I'm pretty sure that this question could be settled in friendly manners. Has the Camponjan state some pretense of soveregnity on said island?
borisperrons

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cobbler on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:18 pm

borisperrons wrote:I'm pretty sure that this question could be settled in friendly manners. Has the Camponjan state some pretense of soveregnity on said island?

Our state has a claim to the island, as the island poses a threat to our national security should it fall in the wrong hands.

And we are confident this can be settled in a friendly manner.
The Cobbler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cziken20 on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:24 pm

We must say that the island has belonged to our country a lnog time before. It has been very peacefully assimilated into our country, based on its cultural and language positions.
cziken20

Location : Pomorskie, Poland (happily not even close to the hell which is sonsowiec, yay!)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:33 pm

I understand those concerns, but I assure you that they are totally and completely unfounded. The simple size is too little for it to be used as an effective military base to carry on offensive operations, and I can assure you that no such ideas have been proposed in the Council.
Also, the island's population is completely Norgeventyan, and it's pretty clear that there are no separatist ideals among them.
borisperrons

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warriorbulb on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:34 pm

Appe96 wrote:The International Labour Council of the WPRP gives a no to this proposal. We will not open up a trade agreement with a capitalist nation.
Why not? Osonia has priven to be a very calm and neutral nation.
Warriorbulb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cobbler on Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:04 pm

borisperrons wrote:I understand those concerns, but I assure you that they are totally and completely unfounded. The simple size is too little for it to be used as an effective military base to carry on offensive operations, and I can assure you that no such ideas have been proposed in the Council.
Also, the island's population is completely Norgeventyan, and it's pretty clear that there are no separatist ideals among them.

We beg the differ; idea warfare could still be conducted from there! For all we know you may have some type of radio transmitter or listening device stationed there!
As for separatist ideals, the island population is probably very limited to begin with; this is not a matter of national sovereignty but of national security.
The Cobbler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cobbler on Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:23 pm

We havent accused you of anything, we have merely stated the possibility that some regime could do that. Even people not directly affiliated with the nation in control.
The Cobbler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons on Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:49 pm

The Cobbler wrote:

We beg the differ; idea warfare could still be conducted from there! For all we know you may have some type of radio transmitter or listening device stationed there!
As for separatist ideals, the island population is probably very limited to begin with; this is not a matter of national sovereignty but of national security.

The will of a single kerb is more important than every "national security matter" of yours. The population of the island, may it be a million of kerbs or an old shepard, they consider themselves protected in their Freedoms by the WPRP government.

I consider the matter closed here.
borisperrons

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cobbler on Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:53 pm

May we just point out we never spoke of any change of territory in this matter? You assume too much: a guarantee of neutrality on the island would do wonders for our sentiments towards it.
The Cobbler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cobbler on Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:57 pm

We have a claim to the island, indeed. But we did not say we were wishing to act upon it or expressed any desire to acquire it for ourselves. We simply answered your question.
The Cobbler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons on Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:38 pm

As I already pointed out, there are no particular military installations on the island and there is no plan of building them. The WPRP military actions on the island will be just to guarantee the security of the inhabitants and their belongings.
borisperrons

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by DeltaV on Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:13 am

While the Republic of the Islands of Kaeprus appreciates the sentiment, it would like to note that it is fully prepared to handle any potential situation on its own, and that both of the above nations have spelled its plural incorrectly.

That seemed to amuse the northman. "I want to live forever in a land where summer lasts a thousand years. I want a castle in the clouds where I can look down over the world. I want to be six-and-twenty again. When I was six-and-twenty I could fight all day and fuck all night. What men want does not matter.

"Winter is almost upon us, boy. And winter is death. I would sooner my men die fighting for the Ned's little girl than alone and hungry in the snow, weeping tears that freeze upon their cheeks. No one sings songs of men who die like that. As for me, I am old. This will be my last winter. Let me bathe in Bolton blood before I die. I want to feel it spatter across my face when my axe bites deep into a Bolton skull. I want to lick it off my lips and die with the taste of it on my tongue."

DeltaV

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaV on Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:30 am

The Republic of the Islands of Kaeprus formally requests that military vessels belonging to the WPRP be removed from the area immediately surrounding our national waters.

DeltaV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top