The World In Your Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry

3 posters

Go down

Sorry Empty Sorry

Post by Appe96 Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:21 am

Now that we are in the process of pointing out the faults of each other, I guess I'll be the first to admit that I have done alot of things wrong in recent times. I have yelled at people for little to no reason, or in some ways handled them with disrespect in chat.

I know it is not an excuse, but I have had alot of bad shit happening to me all autum IRL which have kinda spiraled out of control sometimes, and I have taken those emotions to this place which is very unfortunate and unprofessional. Every time that I have decided to take a break from here, the fact that I have yelled at someone for no reason has been a big part of my reasoning and that I have realised that what I did was wrong and that I needed to take a break at that point and sort my shit out.

So anyone who might feel that I have unjustly yelled at or misstreated you, then what I am trying to say right now is that I am sorry and I will try to behave better in the future. If you feel that I am missbehaving then please me enlighten me on the spot or after that and I will most likely realise that what I did was wrong.
Appe96
Appe96

Back to top Go down

Sorry Empty Re: Sorry

Post by Caesar15 Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:40 pm

It happens mate. Everyone sometimes feels like lashing out against people, you may take it a little extreme though, I mean, some guy might yell at some people, and then you might take all of the foreigners and make human sandbags out of them. Just a little difference I noticed.
Caesar15
Caesar15

Back to top Go down

Post by Charzy Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:35 pm

Fair enough.
Charzy
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content