Delta's Dinner

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Delta's Dinner

Post by Caesar15 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:08 am

Charzy wrote:Everything's fine until Dogon has an assassin, kills Kryten's guy and Boris' guy, runs outside, runs into my guy, gets smacked to the ground by my guy, chats with an axe to his throat, takes cyanide, dies.

My leader also went under cardiac arrest as well.
Caesar15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobius on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:20 am

My bodyguard dragged your leader to an ICU, don't worry
Mobius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Caesar15 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:54 am

We have a OOC thread for a reason guys, please use it.
Caesar15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 am

Why no one cares about the poor eviscerated guy in the middle of the room.
borisperrons

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charzy on Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:23 am

Delta, if you're going to do that then at least get rid of the previous posts.
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dogon11 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:15 pm

Yeah, how about you don't do that, since its the same outcome either way.
dogon11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charzy on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:43 pm

Right now we have two timelines where the assassin dies in two different ways at two different times. That's not a thing that can happen.
Gotta pick one and remove the other.
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:49 pm

Well, let's remove delta's last post, since you know, retconning and stuff.
borisperrons

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaV on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:33 pm

All right, let's go with the timeline where none of the guards respond in a room full of guards.

That seemed to amuse the northman. "I want to live forever in a land where summer lasts a thousand years. I want a castle in the clouds where I can look down over the world. I want to be six-and-twenty again. When I was six-and-twenty I could fight all day and fuck all night. What men want does not matter.

"Winter is almost upon us, boy. And winter is death. I would sooner my men die fighting for the Ned's little girl than alone and hungry in the snow, weeping tears that freeze upon their cheeks. No one sings songs of men who die like that. As for me, I am old. This will be my last winter. Let me bathe in Bolton blood before I die. I want to feel it spatter across my face when my axe bites deep into a Bolton skull. I want to lick it off my lips and die with the taste of it on my tongue."

DeltaV

View user profile http://www.Idonthaveawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by twinky827 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:35 pm

Well we'd assume he did it semi-secretly.
twinky827

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaV on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:38 pm

twinky827 wrote:Well we'd assume he did it semi-secretly.

Stabbing someone to death in the neck and then throwing the knife at another person isn't very secret. Besides, everyone [i]but[i] the guards responded immediately.

That seemed to amuse the northman. "I want to live forever in a land where summer lasts a thousand years. I want a castle in the clouds where I can look down over the world. I want to be six-and-twenty again. When I was six-and-twenty I could fight all day and fuck all night. What men want does not matter.

"Winter is almost upon us, boy. And winter is death. I would sooner my men die fighting for the Ned's little girl than alone and hungry in the snow, weeping tears that freeze upon their cheeks. No one sings songs of men who die like that. As for me, I am old. This will be my last winter. Let me bathe in Bolton blood before I die. I want to feel it spatter across my face when my axe bites deep into a Bolton skull. I want to lick it off my lips and die with the taste of it on my tongue."

DeltaV

Back to top Go down

Post by Charzy on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:06 pm

No, the guy managed to get out of the room before anybody noticed, and out of the building before anybody thought to stop him. The guards were just as shocked as all the others I guess?
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaV on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:13 pm

Guarding the buildings is literally the beginning and end of their job description, and they're too shocked to shoot the rifles in their hands as the assassin takes the time to stab a guy multiple times, yell something and throw two knives?

DeltaV

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:26 pm

Well, let's say they are bad at their job. Extremely bad.
borisperrons

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaV on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:35 pm

Because it's much more plausible that the entire security force is a bunch of imbeciles than that the guy would just get shot.

DeltaV

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons on Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:16 pm

Well, maybe the security was geared towards keeping the bad guys outside and was a fair bit more relaxed inside.
borisperrons

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaV on Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:27 pm

DeltaV wrote: Visitors are asked to leave their bodyguards and any weapons they might have on them at the door, and are assured that there is plenty of security inside. Indeed, along the walls inside the dining room and throughout the meeting halls are quiet men in tuxedos and carrying rifles.

DeltaV

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons on Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:35 pm

They are extremely well made wax statues. Budget cuts, you know.
borisperrons

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaV on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:41 am

That's not even mentioning that every other delegate at the feast started preparing to fight the guy. I'm going to move the posts, if nobody else has objections.

DeltaV

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:55 am

I have objections.
borisperrons

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dogon11 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:30 am

I have objections, as it also appears Charzy does.
dogon11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Caesar15 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:36 am

Of course.

"[5:52:51 PM] Stephen: Oh great
[5:52:54 PM] Stephen: You moved the posts
[5:53:01 PM] Stephen: Incoming flak from everyone else"
Caesar15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons on Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 am

Ok, I don't have objections anymore.
borisperrons

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charzy on Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:19 pm

Delta the "kerbs with axes" is one person who's just retrieved their confiscated weapons as they left the building. If you're going to retcon like this, at least do it properly.
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaV on Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:07 pm

She rushes at the bloodstained man along with both of her subordinates, with her hand at her axe.

I had assumed this meant that all three of them were armed, as you don't tend to rush assassins with no weapon.

DeltaV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top