The World In Your Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiplayer EU4 Game Tonight

3 posters

Go down

Multiplayer EU4 Game Tonight Empty Multiplayer EU4 Game Tonight

Post by The Cobbler Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:28 pm

Right. I know what some of you are thinking... another eu4 game? Why would I want to play a slow version of the game I only really enjoy when I'm in full control?
Why would I invest time in a game I know we wont be finishing anyway? Let me tell you why:

Scenarios. We dont play starting on square one, and having to build up our entire empires from scratch. Instead, we load up a nice bookmark and have ourselves a war or two.
The scenario I had in mind in particular was the French Revolution. We'd divide ourselves over the various important nations, and have a nice time replicating the wars that shaped Europe!

I have all of the dlcs, `meaning client states and such are a thing, and if theres enough interest Ill be hosting this game sometime today! Wanna join? Leave a comment!
The Cobbler
The Cobbler

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer EU4 Game Tonight Empty Re: Multiplayer EU4 Game Tonight

Post by Charzy Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:29 pm

I mean if you said what actual time and if we could all decide on a bookmark that doesn't give us like ten years of game time then sure.
Charzy
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cobbler Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:22 pm

30 years of game time, which I think is fine, considering the speed we usually go at. As for time, it all depends on who can play when. I could start any time Very Happy
The Cobbler
The Cobbler

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Well, for a first time it sounds li ke a good scenario.

I'm out because of shitty satellite internet connection, but as soon I reach my good ole china made optic fiber genoan masterrace line, I'd like to hop on.
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down