The World In Your Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a buddy

2 posters

Go down

Looking for a buddy Empty Looking for a buddy

Post by Hellorp Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:36 pm

So, I've been thinking about getting back into this RP again, but I don't want to start a nation of my own because a) I'm still not sure whether I want to become a full-time member of this community once more and I do not at this moment know if I will be able to commit enough time to such an endeavor and b) I have no desire to start a nation and be irrevocably behind in general development. I'm not criticizing this feature of the forum's mechanics--in fact, I agree with it entirely--but it is a simple fact, and while I expect that if all goes well right now I'll be starting my own nation next session, I simply do not want to now.

With that in mind, I am hereby offering my services as a nation-buddy to co-RP a nation. I am fairly experienced in the ways of KSPRP politics and the general running of nations. I like to think that I would be of some help to you--two minds can often work much more creatively than one, and as I said I have a fair bit if knowledge in this particular area, and hopefully I would be quite able to assist you in world conquest the peaceful exploration of space.

Now, I know that everyone here can run their nations perfectly well by themselves. While I think this should be a fun experiment, if nobody is interested in partaking, I'm sure I can find something else to do. I'm not fussed about whomever I may partner up with--this is a new forum, and I don't care about old grievances any more. So, if anyone's up for it, let me know!
Hellorp
Hellorp

Back to top Go down

Looking for a buddy Empty Re: Looking for a buddy

Post by Mobius Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:39 pm

Get in the car.
Mobius
Mobius

Back to top Go down

Looking for a buddy Empty Re: Looking for a buddy

Post by Hellorp Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:25 am

Very Happy