The World In Your Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Republic

2 posters

Go down

World Republic Empty World Republic

Post by The Cobbler Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:05 pm

As always, 2 choices. Either you remain a confederacy of nations that each retain an army, economic policy, etc (but can still combine these efforts into pools), or you merge into 1 normal nation as any one is.

Also, 15 million people? How?
The Cobbler
The Cobbler

Back to top Go down

World Republic Empty Re: World Republic

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:12 pm

Well I calculated everyones pop, it was not very accurate I just briefly asked people in chat how many they had and they was like "err about, bla bla bla.."

Regarding the army, what we have decided to do is that the army is divided into military districts that answers to the military high command. Basically we everyone simulate the military high command and gives the districts orders. Such as, Segerline you go there, Kahlawia you go there. Then it is up to the districts to decide how to actually proceed with the task presented. Most of our gear are standardised. So basically, a semi-decentralised army that answers to a high command.

We all have different national focus, but when I say that we have the same economy I mean that all taxes goes to a central bank. So if Terripana or south oxuythar or whatever needs cash for a project, they deposit from the bank. PP is regional still, but what we seek to do is that we might like "Kyux, you produce X APCs for all our armed forces, Segerline, you send up those satellites. etc

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cobbler Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:15 pm

That sounds excellent; you can send Mks around freely, but PP is more limited. Likewise any armies stationed outside of their home theatre must be mobilised.

As for the pos, I derped and thought max pop was 1.5 mil per nation
The Cobbler
The Cobbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:16 pm

Ah no problem. You know what? This massive nation would become perfect for a mission to duna...

Back to top Go down

Post by twinky827 Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:30 pm

twinky827
twinky827

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down