The World In Your Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will be starting a KSPRP Sim City 4 Co-Op region. Anyone interested?

5 posters

Go down

I will be starting a KSPRP Sim City 4 Co-Op region. Anyone interested? Empty I will be starting a KSPRP Sim City 4 Co-Op region. Anyone interested?

Post by dogon11 Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:46 am

So, I'm going to take a single-player game and we're going to play it multiplayer. Fun, right?

Here's how:

Right now, we'd do it by passing around a region folder and each claiming one or two tiles in it, all next to each other. After that's done, then you could start building. When you log off and save, send the files FOR YOUR CITIES ONLY to the group. Then they slap them into their region folders in place of the previous city under that name and it's updated. The only thing that means we can't have two people in one tile at once.

I'll be taking a list of people willing to join. Also, I'll be taking plugin suggestions, and region suggestions. I'm going to try to make one with the SC4 Terraformer tool, but if that doesn't work, I have a backup. The question is what type of region you'd want.

Player List:
Dogon11
Top8Media
Yuriski
MysticPing
borisperrons
cziken

The region is open. Contact me on skype for instructions to join.
(My skype is dogon11 )

Last edited by dogon11 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
dogon11
dogon11

Back to top Go down

I will be starting a KSPRP Sim City 4 Co-Op region. Anyone interested? Empty Re: I will be starting a KSPRP Sim City 4 Co-Op region. Anyone interested?

Post by dogon11 Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:30 am

Of course, if someone can get a dropbox working, that'd be brilliant too. I've tried that, and have yet to succeed.
dogon11
dogon11

Back to top Go down

I will be starting a KSPRP Sim City 4 Co-Op region. Anyone interested? Empty Re: I will be starting a KSPRP Sim City 4 Co-Op region. Anyone interested?

Post by Yuriski Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:37 am

I'll join, sure. I'll have to get the disc from my dads though, so I can't do anything for about a week.

I'd like to see a very mountainous region, with deep ravines flowing between isolated plains settled atop of large hills.
Yuriski
Yuriski

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:31 am

If i find disk 2, sure. We could always do a github too.
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by cziken20 Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:42 am

Aww, simcity 4? Well i own only the newest verison, simcity 5. No joining for me then :c
cziken20
cziken20

Location : Pomorskie, Poland (happily not even close to the hell which is sonsowiec, yay!)

Back to top Go down

Post by dogon11 Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:38 pm

Sim City 4 is best sim city (but srsly, it actually is).
dogon11
dogon11

Back to top Go down

Post by dogon11 Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:38 pm

MysticPing wrote:If i find disk 2, sure. We could always do a github too.

If you can't find disk 2, I could send you a virtual disk.
dogon11
dogon11

Back to top Go down

Post by Top8media Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:29 pm

I will give it a go - haven't played that in ages!

Top8media

Back to top Go down

Post by dogon11 Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:21 pm

Alright, the region is open. For instructions on how to join, contact me on skype (dogon11). Due to the way the game saves cities, right now we're building every other city tile until everyone is done with those cities before moving on to the other 8 empty tiles.
dogon11
dogon11

Back to top Go down

Post by cziken20 Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:08 pm

LOL im Silesia bitchezzxzxzxz .
cziken20
cziken20

Location : Pomorskie, Poland (happily not even close to the hell which is sonsowiec, yay!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriski Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:58 pm

Got it working on win 8 Very Happy
Yuriski
Yuriski

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriski Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:03 pm

Just thought I would pop this here instead of making a new thread. My first custom region, hopefully they'll get better over time.

https://imgur.com/a/yPa8t#0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u5l3olkw1ya6mpa/Simcity%204%20Islands.zip
Yuriski
Yuriski

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down