The World In Your Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

W.A.K Surrenders.

Go down

W.A.K Surrenders. Empty W.A.K Surrenders.

Post by MysticPing Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:31 pm

The town of Grannenburg was unusually silent. They know the war was over. When the official surrender came there wasn't alot of emotions. Maybe some joy, or some disappointment but mostly nothing. They have had it coming.

"
The pretender King himself is broadcasting this on public radio "We had it coming, we tried. It's over. But worry not. I will not let them slay us. I hereby propose these terms:

The W.A.K will end the occupation of Grannenburg and put down any hostilities and weapons

The members of the W.A.K will in no manner be prosecuted and will be allowed to leave Segerlinen undamaged.

The Royal Family will be exiled to the UKK.
"
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

W.A.K Surrenders. Empty Re: W.A.K Surrenders.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:34 pm

"We seek peace for we know that the suffering must end. The people may leave after they have dropped their weapons and turned them to the A.S.A forces, but we demand that the officers and the royal familiy will be trialed on Segerlinen soil by Segerlinen court. If the requirements is met, then the hostilities will cease.

We expect the royal family together with W.A.K officers be sent to A.S.A lines, and at the meantime we will have a ceasefire."

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:36 pm

"I will not let the officers or my family stand trials while the only thing they did was the same as you. Do you really want to waste more lives attacking us? Or would you let us do as we proposed?"
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:38 pm

"The question is if you want to waste more lifes by resisting. We will enter that town soon enough with or without resistance. If these officers has done nothing wrong, then they have nothing to fear. Same goes for the royal family."

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:45 pm

"What would you trial me and my folks for? How come the shadow still hasn't dropper their weapons on me? We both agree BB was wrong. I'm not demanding power, simply mercy."
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:50 pm

"We can't answer for 'the shadow' since there is no evidence that they even exist but in myths. We are trialing your family on the basis that you have sought means of opression for our people. You and your family will get a fair trial and if family members are found not guilty for the policies of the W.A.K forces, they are free to go wherever they wish. The officers will be held for the time being while we investigate if there has been any war crimes going on on your side.

If any party is found guilty, they will face prison.

Think about it, this is a battle where tens of thousands will die. If you are not willing to surrender and face trials for the sake of honor, then who does that make you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:56 am

"We have done nothing wrong, and have nothing to fear. But we fear as your ideology is not one of yours you will simply trial us for ours."
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:59 am

"Are you really gonna let paranoia get the best of you and cause the death of tens of thousands?"

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:18 pm

"You leave us no choice, everyone who is hearing this, remember, we are innocent."

(they give up and will let you have trials as long as they are fair)
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:41 pm

A.S.A tanks and trucks roll through Grannenburg with loudspeakers screaming out the new anthem. Parades are held through all cities with soldiers singing the anthem, the flag is raised in every city hall and all loyal to the A.S.A cheer everywhere in the country. Fireworks are being fired through the entire country with everyone happy that the war is over.

Officers and the royal family is shipped to a detention center in the capital where they are awaiting trial together with the loyalist. The war was finally over, now the Segerlinen people could finally decide their own future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down