The World In Your Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survival Diary II

5 posters

Go down

Survival Diary II Empty Survival Diary II

Post by WJDubs Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:32 pm

So yeah. One person starts, next person continues. Every 4 posts is one day.
(created by Boggerm on the old forum)

Day 1: Woke up in a flaming metal shell. Can't remember anything.

WJDubs

Back to top Go down

Survival Diary II Empty Re: Survival Diary II

Post by Sylandro Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:51 pm

Day 1: Woke up laying in sand and covered in sand. I shouldnt've gone on that skydiving trip. Maybe i should look for survivors first.
Sylandro
Sylandro

http://sylandrophol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:22 pm

Day 1: Found this diary, better use it. Saw a flaming wreck in the distance, and a guy falling from the sky. Better go and check it, maybe I'll find someone that knows a good joke.
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by Warriorbulb Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:22 pm

Day 1: Woke up in a little grassy plain. I checked my pack and found that some raccoons had stolen a bunch of my clothes and a piece of jerky, but otherwise I still had a good supply of stuff. Decided to start a diary. I found some berries that I didn't know were poisonous, but I remembered Watcher's lessons and nabbed them. I got some grass and made a rope. Hopefully I can catch some rabbits or those raccoons with my clothes.
Warriorbulb
Warriorbulb

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Day 1: Found a diary, i have been here for a while but today i found a old plane wreck containing nothing but this book, a pen and some bones. I decided to make a stay here, theres water nearby and even some wildlife. I saw a helicopted and almost thought they had found me, then i heard a explosion and saw smoke. Might leave the base to see if there is any survivors
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by WJDubs Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:51 pm

DAY 2: A man with a nametag comes over to my wreck. We decide to team up to look for people.

WJDubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Warriorbulb Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:11 pm

Day 2: I used some of my berries to catch a rabbit. I'm keeping it in my backpack for supper. I found a beach and blew into to signal any other people here. I also found a cute dog. I had to spend an hour trying to catch him. I named him Ollie. I can't remember who Ollie was from there, maybe a friend. I found a skeleton at a rock a few miles down the beach. I took a knife he had and his necklace. It had a black gem that looked liquid. I saw the stars in it. They looked hungry.
Warriorbulb
Warriorbulb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylandro Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:43 pm

Day 2: No luck. Camp is around halfway done. Setting up a signal fire.
Sylandro
Sylandro

Back to top Go down

Post by Warriorbulb Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:06 pm

Day 2: I found a broken down jeep with some stuff in the back.  There was still a person in the front.  The mold turned him into a puffy snowman though.  In the back I found a machete and a flare gun.  Who was it that had a gun?  I think it was Dave.  He always scared the night by shooting his gun, to I shot my gun too.  I got some food.

I settled now next to a creek tonight.  I slept in the sand, Pops always said to sleep in the sand when the stars were hungry.  They look kinda sad now.

Last edited by Warriorbulb on Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Warriorbulb
Warriorbulb

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:59 pm

Day 2: Found a hole in the sand. By the look of it, someone digged it with his own head. What a strange hobby. Contining towards the wreckage, when I saw a signal fire several kilometers behind me. What to do? Continue towards my destination, or return on my feet? Better eat something meanwhile. I have to find some fresh supply soon, the camper is running low.
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylandro Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:55 am

Day 3: Camp is finished!
Sylandro
Sylandro

Back to top Go down

Post by WJDubs Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:57 pm

Day 3: I learn that the flaming wreck I am in is called a "fighter jet". What a strange name!

WJDubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Warriorbulb Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:31 pm

Day 3: I ate my rabbits today. Ollie bothered me for some so I gave him. I found a big stretch of rocky beach today. I used up all my water. I caught a fish using my shirt. I kept seeing the trees move at the edge of my vision. I don't know maybe why my eyes see these things. Maybe because I'm a bad Watcher? I think something here is keeping me from being a Watcher and I hate I hate it.

I need to get more water and find someone else. I saw some smoke a some miles to the east. When I killed the fish, I swear I heard a voice say "I'll kill you Brother!" I think something is broken in my head. I should get a bandage.
Warriorbulb
Warriorbulb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum