The World In Your Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderation Changes

2 posters

Go down

Moderation Changes Empty Moderation Changes

Post by Yuriski Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:26 pm

In order to consolidate and reorganise the efficiency of the moderation team, specific moderators now have specific roles. These moderators are the primary source for the information that you seek in the subject that they are "experienced" in. If they are unavailable for 24+ hours however, the other moderators may still be contacted with your request.

The Cobbler: Warfare and Espionage.
Dogon11: Projects.
Yuriski: General Moderation.

Headmasters still retain their usual roles of answering questions regarding the systems, as well as accepting/denying applications in the Kortugan League.
Yuriski
Yuriski

Back to top Go down

Moderation Changes Empty Re: Moderation Changes

Post by Yuriski Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:34 am

I feel that I need to remind people that I am not the warfare moderator. I only fill in for Cobbler when he is unable to produce a report. My job is to handle administrative issues, such as rulebreaking, post revision, announcements and other general problems. Please send your plans to Cobbler first - if he is unable to post a report at the time, he will then forward it straight on to either me or Dogon.
Yuriski
Yuriski

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:08 pm

Nothing you have to say in that regard?
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content