The World In Your Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry everyone

Go down

Sorry everyone Empty Sorry everyone

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:20 pm

Hi everyone!

Most people here I assume know who I am. I was banned from the old forum somewhere around January, when I decided that it was time to leave the place. I did it in a inmature way, and for some reasons that was just childish. I should just have taken a break and leave it at that, but instead I decided to break every rule possible, and spam the forums for the entire night. Everyone who thought I was inmature, or that I had any kind of grudge against, even if it was just a slight grudge, I was an asshole to.

I want to say sorry to everyone, and if anyone got offended by my behaviour. I also want to especially want to apologize to Twinky, Charzy, Mobius and Caesar. I had some really unfounded grudges against you guys, some of which was purely because of IC. I went overboard and threw all kinds of insults and lies towards you guys.

I have realised that it was not everyone elses fault for everything that was bad in this world. Many times it was my own fault, and I shouldn't have blamed it on everyone else.

I am sorry everyone!

Back to top Go down

Sorry everyone Empty Re: Sorry everyone

Post by The Cobbler Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:35 pm

Well, I wasn't there to see it (I think) but I'd say this is a great step in the right direction. Good job!
The Cobbler
The Cobbler

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum