The World In Your Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loth'al expanded information

Go down

Loth'al expanded information Empty Loth'al expanded information

Post by Appe96 Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:16 pm

Through the next RP I will post alot of extra history, cultural information, their language and calendar etc for anyone who is bored can read. But I'd suggest everyone read up on the cultural information when it comes up because otherwise my kerbals can be very offended at diplomatic meetings if things are handeled in ways seen offensive in their culture. ^^

Table of Contents:

To be added later.
Appe96
Appe96

Back to top Go down

Loth'al expanded information Empty Re: Loth'al expanded information

Post by Appe96 Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:55 pm

Loth'alic Calendar

The Loth'alic people are a people of astronomers and merchants mainly. Their interest in astronomy has been observed and can still be observed through history with big temples that had towers with windows which focused on different parts of the night sky. When a planet entered the field of view for this window, they knew that they had entered a certain time period in their calendar. This lead to them more easily keeping tabs of the seasons and dates prior to the modern Loth'alic calendar.

The calendar is divided into five categories which is roughly translated to, Days, Weeks, Months, Years and Ages.

Days:

Months:

More to be added later
Appe96
Appe96

Back to top Go down