The World In Your Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huge Forum Change - Discussion

+14
cziken20
WebSlave
Warriorbulb
Charzy
twinky827
WJDubs
Crichton
Webmaster
JayDee
Yuriski
Spartwo
borisperrons
MysticPing
Mobius
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Huge Forum Change - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Huge Forum Change - Discussion

Post by Warriorbulb Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:27 am

DP, but important question:

What sort of backstory is going on in this new RP. We have nations at all corners of the globe, so a global backstory or union of histories is nessescary. What powers colonized in the colonial era? How does one nation affect another on the other side of the globe? These are just some of the important questions.

On a side note, what kind of nations are everyone doing? It would be interesting to have a nation in the Americas that was a native tribe that successfully survived colonization and formed a nation. Or maybe a diyamo-like nation that didn't adopt western western practices and stayed feudal. Just some ideas.
Warriorbulb
Warriorbulb

Back to top Go down

Huge Forum Change - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Huge Forum Change - Discussion

Post by Yuriski Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:07 am

RP systems are still in development. They're our main priorities right now. Historical pre-text is basically up to the roleplayers when everyone's nations are plotted out.
Yuriski
Yuriski

Back to top Go down

Post by JayDee Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:12 pm

no the carribean is mine
JayDee
JayDee

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaV Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:45 am

Behold, the utterly glorious Cypriot Dominion. Totally not a claim, just a rough boundary of plsstayawayokthanks.

DeltaV

http://www.Idonthaveawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:28 pm

borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by Charzy Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:20 am

Hey no breaking Christianity, I need it for the holy trinity of Thor, Odin and Frey.
Charzy
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:29 pm

Systems are still being "worked" on. And i thought we had the whole 3x750 pixel cities thing going?
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaV Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:35 am

MysticPing wrote:Systems are still being "worked" on. And i thought we had the whole 3x750 pixel cities thing going?

Yeah, but you can lay claim to as much land as you want.

DeltaV

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:19 am

Brb claiming the whole western emisphere.
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:13 pm

I can still own land inside your claims though Wink Claims are just words, and words are like wind.
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:24 pm

But the bomb I'll send you if you try doing it is pretty much real, so don't you think to try anything clever, yes?
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Eh the truck the bomb is in will have a break down halfway anyway
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by Warriorbulb Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:58 pm

allahu akbar my friends

looks like my highly corrupt caribbean islands nation is still standing. viva el dictador la republica
Warriorbulb
Warriorbulb

Back to top Go down

Post by JayDee Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:15 pm

no
caribbean is mine
JayDee
JayDee

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaV Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:18 am

So apparently it's, and I quote, "unrealistic" for the direct descendants of Alexander the Great to hide out on an island for two millennia and then suddenly invade the Byzantine Empire successfully. [/sarcasm] As a result, I give you....

Map of glorious Carolingian France!
Flag!
Zones of control!

Don't worry, mainland Europe, I don't plan on being able to enforce all of those claims (I'm pretty sure they encompass several entire nations). But it's the extent of Charlemagne's empire, so I felt obligated to CLAIM IT ALL.

DeltaV

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:01 am

OHI.
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by cziken20 Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:39 am

So since there are those two things, claim, and zone of controll, ive been wondering. How are we going to map out these on a map with all the nations? I mean, claims often overlap other claims, and claims should be mapped out in some way, shouldnt they?
cziken20
cziken20

Location : Pomorskie, Poland (happily not even close to the hell which is sonsowiec, yay!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Warriorbulb Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:26 pm

JayDee wrote:no
caribbean is mine
caribbean is my bean.
i let you have most cuba and bahamas
Warriorbulb
Warriorbulb

Back to top Go down

Post by JayDee Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:15 pm

JayDee
JayDee

Back to top Go down

Post by Warriorbulb Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:03 am

what do the colors mean?
Warriorbulb
Warriorbulb

Back to top Go down

Post by JayDee Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:27 am

cities and claims
JayDee
JayDee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaiteaes Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:44 am

Okay, so I have not been on for quite a while, (almost a year), and I noticed that we are changing the universe it is in, and also noticed that people are already claiming parts of Earth, so I am guessing this is where we post our claims?
Jaiteaes
Jaiteaes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonlizard98 Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:31 am

Jaiteaes wrote:Okay, so I have not been on for quite a while, (almost a year), and I noticed that we are changing the universe it is in, and also noticed that people are already claiming parts of Earth, so I am guessing this is where we post our claims?
welcome back, but no you post claims over on this thread https://theworldinyourhands.forumotion.com/t993p15-the-rp-nation-map-planning-thread
Dragonlizard98
Dragonlizard98

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaiteaes Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:31 pm

Dragonlizard98 wrote:
welcome back, but no you post claims over on this thread https://theworldinyourhands.forumotion.com/t993p15-the-rp-nation-map-planning-thread
Thank you sir. Also, when is the RP taking place, modern era I guess?
Jaiteaes
Jaiteaes

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaV Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:32 pm

Jaiteaes wrote:
Thank you sir. Also, when is the RP taking place, modern era I guess?

Start of the RP is going to be 1800. Assuming it ever gets going, that is xD

DeltaV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next