The World In Your Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Year Plan

Go down

The Four Year Plan Empty The Four Year Plan

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:37 pm

As Albreicht Karmeman walks up to the podium during the first National Syndicalist Comitté Meeting in Segerline, everyone cheers. He was the agitator who brought down the system once and for all and who has promised liberation both socially and economically to the people. His massive popularity has given him a godlike aura with the poor being his heaviest supporter group.

"Comrades of the NSC, Heil!"

The representatives yells in one voice "Heil!"

"The time of great change has begun. Segerline has once and for all been liberated from the burgeois. The Segerlinen people has taken the power in Segerline. We in Segerline have had a difficult past, with enslavement under the feudal system, then being dragged by the burgeois in the anarchist system, then enslaved by the government under the Aldenheisen regime to then be enslaved by the burgeios once more. The Segerlinen people has always tried to have change in some way or another. Comrades, I know that it has been difficult at times where you have thrown away one regime, just to be opressed by the other. We have all wanted change that never came, so again and again we tried to force that change, to continue this struggle towards freedom. For too long have we not been able to do what we want with our lives, for we must always obey to the ruling class and we must always give in to their demands, we have always been forced to submit to the overwhelming need to obey. A new society is being built in Segerline, with the most nobel goal leading the way. A Syndicalist state where everyone is welcome. A Syndicalist state where everyone who contributes to the well being of others will be rewarded in return. We don't work towards charity as the burgeois might lead you to think. Instead we say 'Segerline help yourself! Everyone shall help no matter where you are born, how you look or which familiy you belong to. Everyone must realise that the hardships that they have gone through in the slums is not they themself alone, but a whole people. Everyone must realise that together we can work towards becoming a economical super power where the workers can take share of the profit instead of the burgeois!"

The crowd applauds.

"What we have dreamed for centuries has finally become reality. A Segerline where there are no classes, a Segerline with a unified people has become the symbol of the new Segerline. In a world of greed the leaders in power has neglected their biggest treasury, their people. For it is the Segerlinen people and for the sake of the Segerlinen people, Segerline will struggle and fight for its well being. We will never rest to rebuild Segerline into its former glory and we will never rest to defend the people from imperialist interests."

"The struggle against the ruling class in the world has finally become a unified struggle. We have started a war against them and will not rest untill this vermin has been removed from the Segerlinen way of life!"

The crowd cheers.

"Our Segerline, does not currently posses the industries of the foreign burgeois countries. With the lack of jobs many people can not currently afford the necessities of life. Our nation needs to be carefully and thoughtfully cultivated and organised, we cannot succeed without planning. Thus I present you the Segerlinen four year plan. In four years our industries will have expanded by 22%. In four years our economy will have increased by 20%. Our military capacity will have increased by 22%. We will have a modern highway system and we will be the leaders in space. The Segerlinen people, give me four years, and I promise you that I have not taken the office for personal gain, but I did it for you!"

The crowd stands up and cheers.

"However a new state can not fall from the sky. Nor can I make empty promises of green fields without sacrifice. For no one can ever claim that I ever said that the rebirth and liberation of Segerline will take a couple of days or not require work. This new state needs loyalty, belief, confidence, fanaticism and commitment, and it will find it in the Segerlinen people! For it is the masses of the Segerlinen people that will lead us forward towards prosperity!"

The crowd cheers and yells "Heil!"

This plan will be the biggest commitment towards prosperity since the industrial revolution. However I can tell for a fact that we will pull through a much stronger Segerline, for it is in us selves that we can find our determination. If we only raise the Segerlinen people, through our own labor, our own determination, our own defiance and our own perseverance. Only then will we be able to rise again from the shackles of opression and despair. The world will look towards Segerline and see that we did not recieve a gift of prosperity, but created it on its own!"

The crowd cheers.

"However there are enemies that does not seek to help the people but only themself. They may not be able to get over the fact that I eradicated the Anarchist faction, but I can assure them that they are not alone. I erradicated the other factions aswell! In four years we will have accomplished amazing goals through our will, our hard work and through our talent. Segerlinen workers, get to work! Long live the Syndicalist movement, and long live Segerline! Segerline, Heil!"

"Heil!"

Back to top Go down