The World In Your Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karmeman Adress the Segerlinen People

Go down

Karmeman Adress the Segerlinen People Empty Karmeman Adress the Segerlinen People

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:15 am

"Greetings fellow citizens. In recent days, Segerlinen personel has been sent to Southern Oxuythar on a mission. A mission to provide security to the South Oxuytharian people. We have reliable sources and reports on five nuclear warheads being delivered to northern oxuythar by a undisclosed nation. These are weapons, provided to Northern Oxuythar for one reason only, to destroy the enemies of Northern Oxuythar. Northern Oxuythar is run by capitalist rebels, hell bent laying their fingers on the free people of Southern Oxuythar, and now in possesion of mass destruction. The reason for this undisclosed nation to provide such weapons to such regime is obvious. To upset the world balance, and to destroy the enemies of not only North Oxuythar but its own enemies aswell.

I want to make it perfectly clear, any agression towards Southern Oxuythar, Kahlawia, MSRNH and Terripana will be retaliated with full force! Segerline has not been behind in this arms race, and for the first time I will admit that Segerline posses weapons of mass destruction! In recent years, have we developed a chemical agent so furious and devestating that in the right ammounts can devestate entire advancing forces or even the population of cities. We have also the vehicles capable to do it at any time. We have also developed a biological agent, which can also be distributed anywhere in the world at any time.

I want to make it clear. Any use of weapons of mass destruction, or threatening the existance of Segerline and its allies will be retaliated with full force. I will also promise my people that Segerline will never use these weapons offensivly or intend to use them that way, for we are better than Northern Oxuythar. However, we are not affraid to use the means necessary to protect our people and allies!"

Back to top Go down

Karmeman Adress the Segerlinen People Empty Re: Karmeman Adress the Segerlinen People

Post by Warriorbulb Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:45 am

We congratulate Segerline on becoming not the bringer, but the maker of death. The essence of plague and chaos.
Warriorbulb
Warriorbulb

Back to top Go down