The World In Your Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How not to respond to a meaningless event

2 posters

Go down

How not to respond to a meaningless event Empty Re: How not to respond to a meaningless event

Post by Warriorbulb Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:23 pm

We believe this is the attempt of the Anarchists and their Segerlinen allies to use their chemical weapons to poison our populous. If this is traced to them, their will extreme consequences.
Warriorbulb
Warriorbulb

Back to top Go down

How not to respond to a meaningless event Empty How not to respond to a meaningless event

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:32 pm

Yet again the regime of Narcona is driven by delusions and conspiracy theories. Do you always blame nations when more people than usual doesn't wash their hands and get the cold? No nation is gonna take you serious when you carry out blatant threats without any evidence.

If we used our biological weapons on such a insignificant nations such us yours when we are under no danger, then what would be the point? A vaccine would be made after the disease ran dead and our weapon would be rendered useless. However, rest assured, we have not weaponized the common cold as you seem to think. We actually posses worse weapons than that.

We also want to make it crystal clear. If you ever get the idea of attacking us or our allies during one of your delusional moments and attack us, a total retalitory strike will be issued aimed to wipe out Narcona off the map.

Back to top Go down

How not to respond to a meaningless event Empty Re: How not to respond to a meaningless event

Post by The Cobbler Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:06 pm

Some more people coughed. Big whoop.

Only not your third strike because everyone reacted the same way on skype and you could not have seen the warnings I gave to them
The Cobbler
The Cobbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Warriorbulb Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:46 pm

Skype doesn't work for me. My logic behind was that Appe has said he has bioweapons, and just a simple common cold isn't even worthy stuff. You just understand, if there is an event, it automatically causes some raised caution if it is negative. I was suspicious.
Warriorbulb
Warriorbulb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:11 am

And which is the reason why it is revisioned I assume. OOC suspicioun should not affect IC acting. It was said that it seems like a extra strong common cold. Then that is what the government should act upon, not that it immedietly is someone launching a bio-attack. Regardless if there is a thread saying it or a flying lepricon entering your window at night.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cobbler Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:36 am

Exactly what I mean warrior. IC it would not be a special event, hence you wouldnt really notice it.
The only reason its special is the OOC medium its delivered with.

In other words, the definition of metagaming.
The Cobbler
The Cobbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down