The World In Your Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vectro Association

4 posters

Go down

The Vectro Association Empty The Vectro Association

Post by darkday560 Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:56 pm

The Vectro Association

Government Type

The Vectro Association Is a Presidential Dictatorship. The Vectro Association Used to be the break-off of the Kerbal's United Territories. The UT was a Presidential Democracy. 200 years ago President Wilson III committed intense crime, and captured, tortured, and killed all of his cabinet, staff, legislature, and other government personnel until he was the only one left, and wouldn't hire new people. He declared it as a Presidential Dictatorship because of this. When the authorities got a warrant to search the Grand Capitol, they found the hundreds of bodies, and he was executed on his own naval ship, then thrown into the sea when they found a small 1 beat p/minute pulse remaining. His son, Albert, took over the Dictatorship by vote of the people. The people of the VA have gone into space, beaten the other nations, and has conquered the solar system, or so they think...

Military Power

The VA has a massive military power, because there is barely any restrictions on anything the government can do. If they wanted to, they could beat you down with a nuclear warhead for opening a drink in the wrong place.

Land Power

The VA has hired over 300 soldiers to be put on major planets as land forces. These land forces consist of tanks with missiles, bullets, giant bulldozers, missile-proof land-air-sea trucks, and just platoons of marching soldiers.

Naval/Sea Forces

The VA has tons of ships on Eve and Kerbin. You could launch a missile from a ship on Kerbin and slam it into a ship at a 140 m/high altitude. Most of the atmospheric defenses, or secondary defenses, after the orbital defenses are broken come form the sea ships, which are reloadable by careful practice.

Orbital/Space Forces

The VA's Orbital forces are absolutely incredible. Gigantic ships have 4 barrels on the belly, which each hold 4 long-range missiles which will tear a clean hole in a ship, without breaking it in half on the first shot. They have deployable ships that can be an orbital fighter, or they can fly into an atmosphere, click a stage and the outer fighter shell will come off, and the inner shell makes it look like a fighter jet made for the atmosphere. Another click and the last layer will come off, turning it into a car/boat. All ships by the VA have a massive triangular ram on the front of the ship that is detachable for a good launch into an enemy ship when all other resources have run out. The ship's 3 layer shock-absorbing armor can withstand 2-3 missile hits in a single area before all 3 layers of the armor breaks. It also helps if the ship is to plunge into the atmosphere. The armor would be able to withstand 4-5 minutes of reentry burning before it reaches the core of the ship's structures. The bridge of the ships are in the back, always, so if they landed in an angled place or in water, the things infront of the bridge would 8/10 times slow the bridge down enough during crashing to where it would be safe. There is an emergency fighter deployment button (0) that deploys all mini fighters, and releases all of their armor layers and activates their parachutes, and the ship's.
(note, in February I will release my creations)

You can join us!

The VA is always looking for voluntary engineers, generals, and allies.

Also, a note: The VA has recently discovered a signal coming from Laythe and the other outer planets beyond Jool. You can be this nation! Send me your nation's info, post it below, then I will choose the best one I see for the game!

darkday560

Back to top Go down

The Vectro Association Empty Re: The Vectro Association

Post by Mobius Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:57 pm

You gotta apply for a nation in the Kortugan league thread before you post here.
Mobius
Mobius

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:59 pm

In order to have a nation, you need to apply for one in the Kortugan League thread. That can be found here: https://theworldinyourhands.forumotion.com/t1-kortugan-league-register-your-nation-world-map-open-for-application

I also reccomend that you read through the Rules and University of Roleplay to better understand how things work here.

https://theworldinyourhands.forumotion.com/f4-rules

https://theworldinyourhands.forumotion.com/f22-university-of-roleplay

Best Regards
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post by cziken20 Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:25 am

Yup. Im not a mod, but i repeat what my friends above said. Also we dont have space forces. Nuh-uh. You dont even start with the tech. Sorry.
cziken20
cziken20

Location : Pomorskie, Poland (happily not even close to the hell which is sonsowiec, yay!)

Back to top Go down

Post by darkday560 Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:27 pm

Apologies. Then mods from another forum lead me here wrongly. Good day,

darkday560

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down