The World In Your Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kortugan League - First Forumotion RP Archives.

+22
Mobius
Dragonlizard98
ListerRimmer
zekes
Charzy
The Cobbler
CalPort
Sylandro
Paradox
Top8media
m5o5
KahnSutoka
WJDubs
JayDee
borisperrons
BHD124
Crichton
dogon11
cziken20
MysticPing
Yuriski
Warriorbulb
26 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kortugan League - First Forumotion RP Archives. - Page 6 Empty Re: Kortugan League - First Forumotion RP Archives.

Post by Yuriski Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:08 pm

Ok, accepted.
Yuriski
Yuriski

Back to top Go down

Kortugan League - First Forumotion RP Archives. - Page 6 Empty Re: Kortugan League - First Forumotion RP Archives.

Post by The Cobbler Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:05 pm

I present to thee, the world 2.0:

Kortugan League - First Forumotion RP Archives. - Page 6 World20_zps0b41684c
The Cobbler
The Cobbler

Back to top Go down

Post by ListerRimmer Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:28 pm

Where am I ;-;
ListerRimmer
ListerRimmer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cobbler Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:39 pm

were you accepted?
The Cobbler
The Cobbler

Back to top Go down

Post by dogon11 Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:30 pm

Yes, look above. What do the colors mean?
dogon11
dogon11

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonlizard98 Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:42 pm

dogon11 wrote:Yes, look above. What do the colors mean?
^
Dragonlizard98
Dragonlizard98

Back to top Go down

Post by JayDee Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:51 pm

I think he added colours just to really see the difference or something
JayDee
JayDee

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:11 pm

Kahlawia ultramarine blue like the VDV berets. 11/10
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by Warriorbulb Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:37 pm

I'm protesting how close my color is to BHD's. We are mortal enemies, we would never be associated with such filth.
Warriorbulb
Warriorbulb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonlizard98 Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:02 pm

Well I'm pink so I think I win
Dragonlizard98
Dragonlizard98

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cobbler Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:02 pm

Warriorbulb wrote:I'm protesting how close my color is to BHD's.  We are mortal enemies, we would never be associated with such filth.

change it yourself, then.

hmm?
The Cobbler
The Cobbler

Back to top Go down

Post by JayDee Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:16 pm

why cant gladia be glorious royal purple
ahwell
JayDee
JayDee

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriski Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Terripana looks blended with the sea.

Stealth island ftw.
Yuriski
Yuriski

Back to top Go down

Post by ListerRimmer Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:41 pm

<Still wonders where the fuck he is
ListerRimmer
ListerRimmer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cobbler Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:50 pm

I am not currently able to make a new map. Anyone else want to put him in there?
The Cobbler
The Cobbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobius Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:54 pm

I'm on my phone right now, sorry
Mobius
Mobius

Back to top Go down

Post by twinky827 Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:16 am

Confederacy of Independent Ciiropogan States
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzvLN3Gxmm0

Spoiler:

History: The CICS was a simple republic, for a good long 400 years, ruling the north with a benevolent and kind fist. This fist, however, was most definitely a fist. Any people that disobeyed the Republic were simply pounded out of existence. This radical way of doing things allowed for a huge growth spurt of the empire, in which it reached around north, until they accidentally recently ventured into Lopozecal Territory. They were kicked out by local police forces, and sent back with a map showing them the border. The republic's leader, upon hearing about a new and advanced nation similar to their own, immediately imposed an order to wipe out the "Republic." It became a complete dictatorship, ruled by an iron fist for ten long years, until the leader (Dictan Enbaar) was assassinated by a revolutionary group known as the Confederacy group. The power vacuum opened wide, and the Confederacy was able to take control swiftly. They imposed their views and laws with near unanimous consent from the populous, as they promised a completely free environment. The nation was broken up into four states, each with an elected leader. The nation has just entered the international stage with this recovery from a downfall, and hopes to regain it's previous glory.

Although the nation is a republic, the leaders have absolute control, and debate about things among themselves without the popular vote, usually. Military funding has skyrocketed in the last couple years, leading conspiracy theorists to believe that the government is planning something much bigger.. If this is the case, only time will tell.

Leader('s) Iktan Beuur, Venuuc anbeu, Ilkadu Ventaac, and Battlicae Voyagt

Religion: Sulism

Cities of Major Importance: Venuuc and Edduuc.

Global map:
Spoiler:
(big purple nation)

Local Map:
Spoiler:

And yes, Coresonia is no more.

Last edited by twinky827 on Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:37 am; edited 2 times in total
twinky827
twinky827

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriski Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:59 am

That could be a little too big, but I would say its fine. Once you got your regional map up, as well as main religion, you're accepted.
Yuriski
Yuriski

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:22 am

There is a couple of changes to do on the map: the change of the borders between kahlawia and kyux and, since wj came out with a new border between north and south oxuythar, that aswell.
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriski Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:24 am

I'll do that once twinky is fully accepted and my second nation is posted up later today too.
Yuriski
Yuriski

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:32 am

It is not that big tho. Remember that land mass appear larger closer to the poles.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cobbler Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:14 am

Appe not really in this case methinks, but its fine in my eyes nonetheless.

ALARM: would anyone be interested in a redrawing of the map? Everyone keeps the same countries but gets more landmass?
The Cobbler
The Cobbler

Back to top Go down

Post by JayDee Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:28 am

i dont think lapozocal or whatever exists anymore
JayDee
JayDee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:55 am

The Cobbler wrote:Appe not really in this case methinks, but its fine in my eyes nonetheless.

ALARM: would anyone be interested in a redrawing of the map? Everyone keeps the same countries but gets more landmass?

I am not ok with that. The nations that are on islands or between other nations won't get anything in that case. Besides what is the point?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cobbler Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:44 am

Appe96 wrote:
The Cobbler wrote:Appe not really in this case methinks, but its fine in my eyes nonetheless.

I am not ok with that. The nations that are on islands or between other nations won't get anything in that case. Besides what is the point?

yes they would. Colonies or just moving other nations a bit. THe point is to fill up the world a bit more and get cozier, because right now, bar a few areas, theres very few nations
The Cobbler
The Cobbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next