The World In Your Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kahlawian-Kyuxian Armistice Meeting

2 posters

Go down

Kahlawian-Kyuxian Armistice Meeting Empty Kahlawian-Kyuxian Armistice Meeting

Post by borisperrons Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:35 pm

As stated by the Treaty of New Spori, delegation from both the nation are to meet, having passed 50 years since the signing of the treaty. The place chosen for the meeting lies right in the middle of the DMZ. Each delegation can be composed by a maximum of 6 members and 8 unarmed bodyguards.

-----

Just some minutes after sunrise, a dust cloud advances from the Kahlawian border posts, hiding three jeeps. The vehicles advance on the dirt road, bouncing without regard for the passengers. They then stop on the side of an old and derelict sign, reading "Kyuxian Army Border Post - STOP". The border post itself, a concrete building surrounded by half destroyed barricades, lies some meters away, defaced by bulletholes and graffiti reading, among other things, "PIGS GO HOME" and "KAHLAWIA TO KAHLAWITE".

Six well dressed kerbs step into the building, while eight military wait outside, smoking nervously. Inside the building, a young looking kerb looks very uncomfortable. "Sir, I still wonder why you've chosen me... There are plenty of people more qualified than me..."
His interlocutor, an extremely tall and menacing looking guy whit white hair and moustache, turns towards him. "I had my reasons, reasons that you are not to question. Now, try to look like a true son of Kahlawia. They're coming."

Last edited by borisperrons on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Kahlawian-Kyuxian Armistice Meeting Empty Re: Kahlawian-Kyuxian Armistice Meeting

Post by MysticPing Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:51 pm

2 Heavily armored trucks stop outside the building as 8 unarmed men rush out
"Clear!"
4 more men come out of the truck, although wearing more expensive clothing.
As they enter the building one of the men comments "Why didn't we choose a happier place again?"
Another of the men replies "Now, this is not time for your silly jokes"
Discretely, without making eye contact to the Kahlawians they sit down.
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Kahlawian-Kyuxian Armistice Meeting Empty Re: Kahlawian-Kyuxian Armistice Meeting

Post by borisperrons Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:42 pm

The white aired kerb scans the group. Then his eyes stops n the guy that appear as the head of the delegation.

"For the one of you that lived under a rock for the past years, I'm Jamshid Parastouee, Imperial Head Ambassador. Those are my assistants, and this fine kerb here is Emadeddin Ahangarani, memmber of the Free Albemuth council."
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:51 pm

"As you probably know, we are all part of Kya the thirds adviser group, although i am the highest ranking of us here. Most people simply call me "Scott". While i represent Kya, the other 3 represent their kingdoms."
"And i, Anzig am the representative of Colonial Kyux, i heard you wanted to talk with me."
All this is said in a tone only slightly filled with hatred
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:56 pm

"Good, Scott. Let's not fool ourself anymore, we perfectly know why we are here. Karan Osluus Defik and Nadirja. Your nation still occupies those territories, although the menaces of the rebellion have been eliminated, so, you have no reason to continue your "protection". The people living there is of Kahlawite descent, and they want to be reunited with their families. We see no reason in forbidding their desire."
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:59 pm

"It was you who suggest the DMZ in the first place, and we never forbid the families to reunite, the borders have been strictly guarded, yes, but with some papers and permission they could come. And you also truly know that there was never any "protection". There was a invasion, then a treaty. That land is no longer rightfully yours"
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:08 pm

"The DMZ was put in place bilateraly to prevent your soldiers from enjoing shooting at our people and pillaging our villages. And we don't know if you know the meaning of "some papers", but the bureocratic trafile you put on them was enough to discourage anybody from even thinking of applying.
By the way, you proposed that damn treaty a century ago, and you made it looking as you were good samarhitans to avoid further beating of your regal asses. Now we are ready to call for you to respect those terms in front of the world diplomacy, and I don't think you have a lot of historical friends to call help from..."
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:23 pm

"Enough!" He screams obviusly outraged
"I thought we game here to talk like men, i thought you so called kawhalians were more civilized then this. Get back to.topic now"(sorry for spelling misstakes on phone) and abput those friends we Pparantly dont have, you must be very miss informedd

MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:47 pm

A single contraction, unnoticed by anybody, hits Parastouee's left eyebrow.

"Sir, I know historical truth may be bad to bare, but this doesn't entitle you in insulting us. The only reason I'm still talking to you is the good of my fellow citizens living under your oppression. We clearly stated our objectives. To reunify our people, and to put an end of your illegal presence on those territories, via peaceful means. We are not leaving those people alone, until they ask us to do so."
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:15 pm

They are by no means opressed. We are not the tyronny your history books teach you about. I give you a offer, follow us on a trip to theese lands, so you can see the people undee this "opression"
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:27 pm

"To be showed some cardboard village on the shores of river Kena? No thanks, we won't be fooled in this way. We have contacts with the people there, they say us they are under a government that doesn't represent them, and that doesn't want to recognise them their rights. As I said, I'm here to represent theirinterests.
Listen, it's plain clear that we won't be concluding nothing today. I've been authorized by my government to propose this: we'll bring the case to a diplomatic meeting with international mediation, to ensure that we'll bring only sound facts, and that we won't end cockfighting without results. each of us will choose a country to sit in the commission, and then they will choose a third neutral country. Only the people present today will attend from our nations. Is that a sound proposal for you?"
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:37 pm

"Dieser Mann hat den Verstand verloren!! You still have not come over the land you lost 100 years ago? It is as much ours as it is yours by now, if you want it you will have to take it from my kings dead hand! Be a sensible man"
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:53 pm

"And you still have to come over the fact that you are a dying kingdom! Colonial Kyux? Who the hell do you think you are? You couldn't even keep those Terripanian moles under your control, and now the only thing you can boast in the world is a region you stole by stabbing in the back a sovereign nation!
We are giving you the opportunity to look like sensible people at the world's eyes. Maybe that's the only thing that can save you and your beloved king from being dragged in the streets. Don't waste it."
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:57 pm

"Since when are we a dying kingdom? You speak fancy words with no meaning, may i remind you on your part of the treaty? If your logic works everyone everywhere would loose all their land as it once belonged to someone else. I'd love to meet the people you say you represent, last time i checked they were all happy. Did you know the King of Colonial Kyux has several times been a Kahlawian? The people are happy. How are you so much better then we are. Give me proof. Time is ticking."

Last edited by MysticPing on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling misstakes)
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:03 pm

"There have been traitors and collaborators everywhere and everytime. That's not a good example. Anyway, you ask for proof? Here they are." At a finger snap, the soldier bring inside numerous big sacks, and depose them on the table. Parastouee picks an envelope from one of the sacks. "Maybe you are not aware of our traditions. We are so civilized that, although our great Shahanshahs could rule without giving a minimal of attention to people's will, but, in their infinite benevolence, they actually listen to their will. Those sacks, all of them, are full of letters sent by villages, communities, even some kindergarten in Albemuth, arrived to the Imperial Palace via Kabundakan, HUENH and Narcona. They ask all just one thing: to not abandon them, to come and save them.
You are ruling over a province on the brink of rebellion, a boiling pot of hatred and sleeping violence. Be sensible enough."
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:06 pm

"We have done our absolute best to do as they wish. Our government is open to influence and opinions yet they shared none, even though they had the opportunity, a lot of what you are saying is either fabricated or blatant lies. Leave this room as a civilized man with his honor intact or continue this lying"
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:49 pm

"I wonder how your nation could have survived all of this time without being utterly crushed by history. Well, crushed more then you already had. Anyway, you don't show any sort of political foresight. You are so frightened by us to ally with your enemy, eliminating every possibility to save your own people and retake your own soil, but still you insult us, spitting blatant lies in our face and hiding your head into the sand before historical evidences and material proofs. You are in no position to question our civilization level. I suggest you to resign from your position, and to tell your government to hire some more qualified people."
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:58 pm

"Allying with a former enemy is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign of strength, of forgiveness. Something you currently do not possess.
And with the blatant lies we have spoken more truth then you have done today, i even smell conspiracy, you funding and sabotaging in the name of your lord. It does not make sense otherwise. Want proof of them not hating us? Well there hasn't been a single rebellion in over 90 years! With the complete lack of intelligence that you seem to possess we think that they would fit much better under our rule"

Last edited by MysticPing on Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:19 pm

"You continuously show no comprehension of our culture. We are not idiotic barbarians. We know how to bare under the worst circumstances, carrying on just for the good of our sons. Those people believed you a century ago, that you were there to protect them. They believed you 50 years ago, when you said that you were to renegotiate the terms today. Leave without giving them any sign, and they'll lose every last hope they have. Then, you'll know the Kahlawite Fury."
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:07 am

"Do we have to remind you that there exists other cultures then your own? That place is no longer only kahlawian, its a mix of both our cultures, there lives about as many kyuxians ad kahlawians there today. We swore to protect them, and protect them we will, but not from your petty internal conflicts, but now to protect them from you. We demand a official recognition of the land we own, as well as you renouncing your claims."
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:48 am

"You seems to be dumb to our words. We told you that the Kahlawite population, in the Kahlawite province of Karan Osluus Defik and on the island of Nadirjia, sees them as Kahlawite subjects, that they desire to be reunited with their fellow citizens in Kahlawia, to the point to directly ask the Shahanshah to not abandon them, and yet you dare to tell us to do exactly this, to abandon them under your oppression, to betray them and to appear coward traitors at the eyes of our own people? You have guts, I have to admit it.
If you want so badly that land, well, you can have it. What we ask is that every citizen willing to move and settle in Kahlawia, that by the way means all of them, would be allowed to do so, without touching any of his property, and that he would be refunded by your government for everything in his possession that he leaves behind."
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:55 am

"Sie verdammte Idiot! You say we don't listen, yet you could of wore hearing protection for all that matters, mind the island of "Nadirjia" as you call it was settled long ago, long before any invasion. When you started to settle it we already had a large city there. Every man that sees himself "kahlawian" can leave for sure, but there is not going to be as many as you suspect. Although we will not pay for their belongings. Why can't your so called almighty, godly, wonderful, perfect piece of shit you call leader take care of that if he is so good?
There are no longer any true Kahlawians on theese lands, trust me, they left long ago, today all that is left is a mix of cultures, thoose who do not care who controlls them, i bet you bribed them all to do this.
If you have nothing more to say, leave. Now. We do not want scum like you here."
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:22 pm

The whole delegation steps up, whit an hatred look on their face, except Parastouee, who looks impassible.

"May your gods have mercy of your rotten soul."

The 6 kerbs exit the room, and one of the delegates spits on the door while doing so. They then board the jeeps with the military and depart the zone.
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:28 pm

"Time to leave"
"These guys were worse the i thought"
They get into the armored trucks and leave.
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down