The World In Your Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Congress of the Proletariat - Event

4 posters

Go down

International Congress of the Proletariat - Event Empty International Congress of the Proletariat - Event

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:02 pm

The building of trade unions stod proudly in Bardemanstadt, waiting for the delegates to come. The street had been sealed off by soldiers prior to the event, and only those with the proper authentication keys could enter the sealed off area. The building as per routine had been searched for any suspicious items prior to the event, and it was deemed safe and clear. Helmut Karmeman now stood and waited for the delegates to come.

(OOC: Yes, I started it early, but everyone who I invited has already said they would come so why the hell not? Razz)

Presidente Alejandor Narjes, arrived by limousine driven by his personal driver. He entered the checkpoint, and after a search of the car, driver and himself he was allowed in when he showed his authentication key to the guard. Once inside he stepped out the car and walked up to Chairman Helmut Karmeman.

"Greetings amigo, I am glad to be here!"

"My pleasure Alejandor, please take a seat inside as we wait for the others."

Back to top Go down

International Congress of the Proletariat - Event Empty Re: International Congress of the Proletariat - Event

Post by cziken20 Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:39 pm

A small, night black jet with two yellow stripes gonig on sides roams through the sky. It alnds on the nearest airport and Aidelon Verinden walks out. He then travels to the entrance of the congress bulding, identifies himself, is checked for any weapons, shows his authentication key and is let inside of the building.

"Ahh, welcome! I have to say one thing at beginning - im very sorry for the acting of our diplomat. He has been fired. Onto a better note - I bring a bottle of Voden! (OOC: dont mind me, voden is an alcohol made from cocoa, sugar grass and lemon grass (tru MSRUNH alcohols))
cziken20
cziken20

Location : Pomorskie, Poland (happily not even close to the hell which is sonsowiec, yay!)

Back to top Go down

International Congress of the Proletariat - Event Empty Re: International Congress of the Proletariat - Event

Post by MysticPing Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:46 pm

A plane requests landing, upon receiving it the plane proceeds to go to VTOL mode by rotating the main engines. It lands on the runway with no problems. After a quick identification a short, mysterious man jumps out. After being checked for weapons and proper authentication the plane takes of and he heads for the congress

"I believe we have not met in person yet, i have been chosen to represent the United lands of Kyux in this meeting. Pleased to meet you"

(imagine theĀ Bell XV-15)
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobius Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:56 pm

A black limousine with two small Iyartaen flags on the front enters the checkpoint. The car is checked for weapons and none are found, and the driver hands the security guards their authentication key. Soon after, Premier Elrond Stalgruf steps out of the limo, and enters the building as it drives away.

"Greetings, friends. How many people are we still waiting for?"
Mobius
Mobius

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:00 pm

President Paraoustee and the Brotherly Leader and Guide of the People Marc Bolan steps out of the bar, where they spent some timwe with their entourages waiting for the others delegate to arrive.
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobius Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:53 pm

Some kerbs in the room see Stalgruf go wide-eyed. He presses against a small microphone in his right ear.

"Come again, general?"

Half of the people in the room are now looking at Stalgruf, who is nodding to whatever the general is telling him.

"Do whatever you need to do, general."

He shakes his head and has a glass of Voden, then announces everything to the group.

"Aquitia just began firing artillery on our airbase in Mourek. They're being overrun as we speak."
Mobius
Mobius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:00 pm

Helmut shakes the hands of all people attending and welcomes them inside. As everyone sit down a guard closes the door and sets up the sign, do not disturb.

(Rest of the conference will go per PM, I'll start with my first PM in a moment.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down