The World In Your Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Congress of Constantinople - Event

+5
Yuriski
Appe96
Crichton
MysticPing
Charzy
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The First Congress of Constantinople - Event - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Congress of Constantinople - Event

Post by Jaiteaes Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:01 pm

"Do not think for a second that I caused this, I had no idea that this would even happen to him!" says Emperor Jan while his physician enters the building.
Jaiteaes
Jaiteaes

Back to top Go down

The First Congress of Constantinople - Event - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Congress of Constantinople - Event

Post by Charzy Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:06 pm

"Sit down. This isn't the time for your blustering!"

"Your Holiness, can you hear me? Do you have a physician with you?"
Charzy
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

Back to top Go down

Post by Warriorbulb Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:09 pm

Rushing from another room, Lucius bends over the ailing Patriarch. He pulls out a heavily embroidered stethescope and pushes it to the Patriarch's chest.
"It was God," muttered the pope. "This is my punishment for my wroth."
Lucius stand up and speaks gravely "It is his heart."
Warriorbulb
Warriorbulb

Back to top Go down

Post by Crichton Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:10 pm

One of the Khan's servants cautiously sidles up to the Patriarch; 'I have some medical training, your excellency, I could be of service if you wish.'
Crichton
Crichton

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:10 pm

The other emperor moves to his diarchs side.

"God would not punish you for standing up against such false accusations."
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by Warriorbulb Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:12 pm

The Patriarch groans weakly.  Lucius turns to the Khan. "It would be most helpful, sir."

Last edited by Warriorbulb on Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Warriorbulb
Warriorbulb

Back to top Go down

Post by Crichton Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:13 pm

'Is this pain only in your chest, or do you feel it in your arm or your... mouth also?'
Crichton
Crichton

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaiteaes Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:17 pm

"Would my medical expertise be accepted?" asks the Emperor's Physician
Jaiteaes
Jaiteaes

Back to top Go down

Post by Warriorbulb Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:20 pm

"My heart feels as if my heart is brimstone... but yes, the pain flashes to my neck and my elbow."
Warriorbulb
Warriorbulb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriski Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:22 pm

The King of Sweden arises, and walks over to the Emperors, whilst the rest of the session is intrigued by the medical issue. He talks to them privately: "Your Imperial Highnesses. Unlike the current, Emperor, of Poland-Lithuania, Sweden is willing to revoke the titular name of Empire, and become a 'United Kingdom'. I do not use the title of Emperor myself, anyhow." Gustaf takes a sip of water from the glass he is carrying, and continues: "If you both may, I wish to also speak to you privately, where we may discuss this matter further."

Last edited by Yuriski on Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yuriski
Yuriski

Back to top Go down

Post by Crichton Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:23 pm

'Then it is serious...' the servant turns to the assembled dignitaries; 'Please, give the man some space! He needs to be able to stay calm.'
Crichton
Crichton

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaiteaes Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:24 pm

"Okay, I am willing to reform my nation into a commonwealth of Poland and Lithuania." says Emperor Jan Kasimir Piast II.
Jaiteaes
Jaiteaes

Back to top Go down

Post by Charzy Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:26 pm

"Do what the servant says, everybody step away from His Holiness! And remain quiet, please, allow this foreign physician to do his work!"
Charzy
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaiteaes Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:26 pm

"Jak sobie życzysz." the Emperor says in his native language.

Last edited by Jaiteaes on Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jaiteaes
Jaiteaes

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriski Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:28 pm

After speaking to the Emperors, Gustaf walks over to the crowd of leaders and dignitaries surrounding the pope, staying a respectable distance away.
Yuriski
Yuriski

Back to top Go down

Post by Crichton Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:32 pm

'There's not much more I can do here; just make sure he stays lying still until it passes-not even speaking.'
Crichton
Crichton

Back to top Go down

Post by Warriorbulb Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:34 pm

The Patriarch begins muttering in Latin, then jerks up, grabbing at his heart. "Please, water...." he groans.
Warriorbulb
Warriorbulb

Back to top Go down

Post by Crichton Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:35 pm

'Is there a wheeled bed here, or anything of that sort? Some clearer air could do him good.'
Crichton
Crichton

Back to top Go down

Post by Warriorbulb Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:40 pm

"A small table will do." the Patriarch says, looking over
Warriorbulb
Warriorbulb

Back to top Go down

Post by Crichton Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:51 pm

The servant beckons his colleague over, and together they gently transfer the Patriarch to a light table, carry him outside the room, and transfer it to some palatial guards.
Crichton
Crichton

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:55 pm

"I believe it's time to continue this meeting?"
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by Charzy Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:19 pm

"Yes. Moving on. King Gustaf, thank you for your co-operation. We can speak after. King Jan, you would do well to follow the Swedish example.

With that matter concluded, we move on to the second item, the construction of New Antioch. The Ecumenical Patriarch has requested that the Roman Empire fund the construction. I believe we discussed terms with the Mittleamerikans about this."
Charzy
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:28 pm

Federicus is finally out of his stupor. First the insults to his Emperor, and then his patriarch the man that he grew to respect, is lying before his eyes.
With tears rolling on his cheeks, he approaches the Pope.
"Your excellence, please... Don't leave us! There's still too much to accomplish! We still need you!"
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by Warriorbulb Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:39 pm

Lucius, still standing in the back of the room, turned to Fedricus. "I believe His Holiness wished to speak with you before he..." Lucius shuddered. "I was informed about the rudimenatary plans he had to state at this meeting." turning the rest, Lucius asked "May I speak as a proxy for my Master's word?"
Warriorbulb
Warriorbulb

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:48 pm

"I... think that that might do."
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next