The World In Your Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Congress of Constantinople - Event

+5
Yuriski
Appe96
Crichton
MysticPing
Charzy
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The First Congress of Constantinople - Event - Page 4 Empty Re: The First Congress of Constantinople - Event

Post by Charzy Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:20 pm

"I worry about this sudden disobedience of the Mittleamerikans to the Church. It will be troublesome to build the city elsewhere in the Americas.
I take it that if, when built, the city should come under attack, we can count on those in attendance here to help defend the city as with any other holy site?"
Charzy
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

Back to top Go down

The First Congress of Constantinople - Event - Page 4 Empty Re: The First Congress of Constantinople - Event

Post by Jaiteaes Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:28 pm

"I swear by my life and by all that is Holy that I will protect it as it is my duty to defend the faith, just as everyone here, except for the Khan of course." says Jan while waiting for an adequate room for a private discussion is being found.
Jaiteaes
Jaiteaes

Back to top Go down

Post by cziken20 Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:51 pm

"My Son, I wished not to interrupt the legate. Sorry if someone's heart stopped for a second!"
"In any case, I support the proposed treaty, and I'll sign it wholeheartedly."
"I also want to make it public that King Jan Piast has agreed to put His kingdom and His people under the protection of the Holy Roman Empire. While we haven't yet drafted a treaty, I'm sure you all agree to respect this as a matter of fact."
says Ferdinand II
cziken20
cziken20

Location : Pomorskie, Poland (happily not even close to the hell which is sonsowiec, yay!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaiteaes Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:57 pm

Jan II says in a calm manner:"Technically, it is more of a defensive pact than me becoming a vassal of the Holy Roman Empire, you could almost say that this is the next step towards an alliance. Just clearing up the confusion some of you might have."
Jaiteaes
Jaiteaes

Back to top Go down

Post by Charzy Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:41 pm

"Before we adjourn this congress, me and my brother would speak with you alone, Kaiser.
As for the rest of you, if you have further business, please speak up now. Otherwise, I think it's time to conclude this congress."
Charzy
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

Back to top Go down

Post by Warriorbulb Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:12 pm

"Yes, I believe on behalf of Italy and Patriarch Sebastián II that my business here has concluded." Lucius says, personally thanking the royals in attendence. "I shall hope that my ailing maste should atleast be well enough to return to his homeland."
Warriorbulb
Warriorbulb

Back to top Go down

Post by cziken20 Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:57 pm

Ferdinand II loks at Jan II with a slight laugh on his face, and says something quietly to one of his aides.
cziken20
cziken20

Location : Pomorskie, Poland (happily not even close to the hell which is sonsowiec, yay!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriski Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:16 pm

"My Imperial Highnesses, may we conduct our private meeting now?"
Yuriski
Yuriski

Back to top Go down

Post by Charzy Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:39 pm

"Yes, of course, our business with the Kaiser is concluded. And, my son, I wish no offense to your Latin, but the correct form of address is "Your Imperial Majesty". You have been saying "My Imperial Highness". A minor detail, but one should always seek to improve upon their languages."
Alexios cracks a grin.
"Now, let's go find a corner to plot in, yes?"
Charzy
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriski Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:23 pm

"My sincerest apologies, Your Imperial Majesties. And yes, it would be of great honour. Might you suggest a suitable room?"
Yuriski
Yuriski

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4