The World In Your Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nations of Kerbin Official Meeting

+9
cziken20
Hellorp
MysticPing
m5o5
The Cobbler
borisperrons
Yuriski
Charzy
twinky827
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

United Nations of Kerbin Official Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: United Nations of Kerbin Official Meeting

Post by Charzy Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:25 pm

"Void the treaty by doing what? Refusing to allow your army of occupation to ravage their lands long after the war had finished its course? Spare me your feeble attempts at displaying your actions in an honourable light."
Charzy
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

Back to top Go down

United Nations of Kerbin Official Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: United Nations of Kerbin Official Meeting

Post by MysticPing Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:28 pm

"Void the treaty by officially declaring it void and firing a majority of their senate? I'm sure even the Aquitian could confirm that"
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriski Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:31 pm

"Yes, that is correct. Collaborators with the enemy, for example WPRP, are seen as traitors to the Empire. They received the same sentence as any other traitor would: death by firing squad. Traitors do not speak for their homeland but for their ally. This meant that the treaty had no official say from any true Aquitian!"
Yuriski
Yuriski

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:34 pm

"So a vote from the majority of the Senate, representing the majority of the people are traitors? Did you expect by doing this we would just let you go?"
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriski Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:36 pm

"No, we are proving a point that smaller nations will not be pushed around by nations the likes of yours."
Yuriski
Yuriski

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:45 pm

"And you intended to prove that by invading a innocent country? We are not planning to push you around, rather more stop this nonsense. How could you call yourself a government representing the people when if they disagree you fire them?"
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:03 pm

"The Aeruzan delegate speaks like he has seen our forces... How said? 'ravage' the Aquitan lands. I'm sure this palese fallacy is to be surely blamed on his old age that brought him to misunderstand the clear proofs about WPRP forces being completely unaggressive towards the Aquitan People. The other alternative is that he's just lying like a common criminal, and this is unacceptable for a man that speaks about... honor so much as he does."
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:08 pm

Yuriski wrote:"No, we are proving a point that smaller nations will not be pushed around by nations the likes of yours."

"I see that you are proving a point about how much your government is... oh, sorry, was unstable and intimately idiotic. Also, you are proving a point that you are more willing to sacrifice your own People than face the consequences of your criminal acts. And by the way, where are your colleagues? Why aren't they standing for the people that elected them, why are they hiding like rats while pushing others to die in their name? You are criminals, traitors and cowards, simply put as it is."
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by Charzy Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:09 pm

"Hold your tongue, lest I prove to you how little my age restricts me! Eight others have made the same mistake, do you wish to be the ninth?!"
Charzy
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:15 pm

"I fought two ex wives in a courtroom, you are an high school bully to me. Anyway, as I said, stop spreading lies."
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by Charzy Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:35 pm

The Marshal grips the hilt of his sword and glares at the Kahlawian. "Were it not known that your people are cowards of the most pathetic sort, I would challenge you here and now. Dare you prove me wrong?"
Charzy
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:23 pm

Menjari starts laughing. An hearty laugh, the most heavy and resounding laugh ever heard by kerbal ear, probably. At a moment he seems to get his grip again, but then, as his eye downs on the old kerb in his ridiculous dress desperately trying to get a firm grip on his sword whit his bony claw, he starts all over again. Then, he manages to get himself back under control.

"Oh for Kreatsu, are you for real? Because this is... is... oh damn, I'm afraid that even isn't a word to describe this, and this is really a pity, because the fact that someone has no better way to kill someone because of an intellectual deficency on carrying on an argument by his side is... oh Gods, I swear, I'll have a word invented for this. A duel! A DUEL! What year do you think it is, the 27? This is a diplomatic meeting! A DIPLOMATIC MEETING! Not a Kortugan brawlhouse! Tell me are you going to stab the toilet attendant because seat wasn't as comfortable as expected? Will you maul the coat lady because you don't remember how many coins you had in your purse? Oh my Gods, this is ridicolus... Ridicolus!"

He then walks towards the bar, while keeping talking to his assistants: "Oh for Kreatsu's sake, where the hell they found him? In a psychiatric ward of an elderly house?"
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:23 pm

The Kyuxian Representative follows him closely, a hand on his dagger. Keeping an eye out at the Aeruzan representative the whole time
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriski Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:13 pm

Maximilian puts his hand into his toga and grips the handle of his Gladii. He whispers to Platus "Fetch the IG."
Yuriski
Yuriski

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellorp Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:24 pm

The Segerlinian representative sits next to his colleague from Terripana, wondering whether to call in the guards. After a moment, the Segerlinian diplomat turns to the Terripnana: "He seems to have the matter under control. There seems to be no need to start anything at the moment--but stay sharp."
Hellorp
Hellorp

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriski Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:34 pm

"It appears we are at a standstill. Let's ease the tension a bit, eh?" Maximilian nods in the direction of the two burly Imperial Guardskerbs now standing protectively beside himself and the other senator.
Yuriski
Yuriski

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:54 pm

An Air Oxuythar propeller driven plane, clearly outdated but still well mantained, gently lands on the airstrip.

The Brotherly Leader and Guide of the People Marc Bolan steps down the staircase, dressed in his usual plain olive drab fatigues and black basque. The bearded kerb looks around, swiftly salutes the welcome delegation, and rapidly moves to the meeting hall with the decision of a bull, with his entourage dragging behind him.
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cobbler Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:39 pm

"What the hell?" The Camponjan representatives say loudly. "Brutes, all of ya!"
The Cobbler
The Cobbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Charzy Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:50 pm

The Marshal, now clearly enraged, stands. The Captain beside him looks to him and hastily says something in Aeruzan, but is silenced with a look from the Marshal. The Marshal barks an order, and the Captain, after hestitating a moment, slowly draws his sword from its scabbard. The Marshal grabs it by the blade, then walks over to the bar.

"That's three times you've insulted me, Kahlawian. I challenge you, to first blood. Take the blade and fight me, if you have as much honour in your body as a worm has in a single cell!"
He holds out the sword by the blade, hilt pointed towards the Kahlawian
Charzy
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriski Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:58 pm

Maximilian unsheathed his sword. "Let's not be irrational now, but should you fall, I shall avenge your death with Aquitian steel. I shall happily slit the throat of the Khalwian at any given chance."
Yuriski
Yuriski

Back to top Go down

Post by Charzy Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:00 pm

The Marshal turns around on his heel. "Silence! Even if this were a duel to the death, you dishonour me by such a statement!"
He turns back around. "Now. You. Answer me. Dare you prove yourself honourable, or are you the coward you appear to be?!"
Charzy
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

Back to top Go down

Post by twinky827 Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:07 pm

Guards storm the room, "lay the weapons down, now!"
twinky827
twinky827

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobius Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:07 pm

The Iyartaen representative sits down next to the Segerlinen one and sighs.

"We came here to make peace, but everybody is too busy threatening to stab each other."
Mobius
Mobius

Back to top Go down

Post by Charzy Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:12 pm

The Marshal continues holding out the sword, by the blade, hilt-pointing-at-the-other-guy, to the Kahlawian representative.
Charzy
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

Back to top Go down

Post by twinky827 Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:14 pm

The CICS president stands up. "Enough! We've come to talk peace, not fight, or at least have a civilized discussion about the terms of war! Dont kill eachother!"
twinky827
twinky827

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next