The World In Your Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event -- A Dinner in Ienecia

+8
Yuriski
Crichton
Charzy
Warriorbulb
borisperrons
cziken20
MysticPing
Caesar15
12 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Event -- A Dinner in Ienecia Empty Event -- A Dinner in Ienecia

Post by DeltaV Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:11 pm

On the outskirts of the capital of the Merchant Republic of Ienecia, a private landing strip and dock has been prepared. Cars wait for arriving entourages to bring them to the meeting hall. The road to be taken winds around a hill above the city, and from it a view can be seen of the dazzlingly blue waters of the Veiid and of the dozens of merchant ships docked at, arriving to and leaving from the harbors. If one looked closely and had eagle-eyes, they might see a slightly more ominous sight; small motorboats on the edge of the horizon, put-putting around the waters and scanning the coast with binoculars.

The meeting hall itself looks over the city as well, a beautiful brick and marble building that is hundreds of years old. A plaque in front of the building dates it as one of the oldest buildings in the city-state that would later become Ienecia's capital; long ago, it was used as a public forum. Now the building hosts dinners and meetings between the ruling families of the Republic. As cars containing leaders and their guests and representatives arrive, they are directed to the back of the building, where there are no press and where arrivals and their guards are searched for weapons and have their identities confirmed.

After all is said and done, dignitaries would pass through a metal detector and into the back door, opening into a hallway that leads to the dining room. Visitors are asked to leave their bodyguards and any weapons they might have on them at the door, and are assured that there is plenty of security inside. Indeed, along the walls inside the dining room and throughout the meeting halls are quiet men in tuxedos and carrying rifles.

Inside of the dining room, plates are being laid out for visitors and the Grand Prince of Ienecia, Aleksander Kerman, paces about anxiously, waiting for the first arrivals to enter the building.

DeltaV

http://www.Idonthaveawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Event -- A Dinner in Ienecia Empty Re: Event -- A Dinner in Ienecia

Post by Caesar15 Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:25 pm

President Kharle Fraster Kane arrives with his entourage. He makes his way towards the building, he takes out his personal firearm and leaves it at the door along with his body guards. He begins to see Aleksander and makes a casual wave towards him before he goes in to shake his hand.
Caesar15
Caesar15

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaV Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:28 pm

The hand is shaken. "Good evening, and welcome to our fair country. Please, have a seat; appetizers will be served once a few more people have arrived."

DeltaV

Back to top Go down

Post by Caesar15 Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:29 pm

"Splendid! I look forward to meeting everyone."
Caesar15
Caesar15

Back to top Go down

Post by Charzy Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:35 pm

A small dot appears on the horizon. Soon, it becomes clear that the dot is, in fact, a large ship. After even more time, the large ship is revealed to be a very, very large, outdated ship. From the front rises the great steel head of a dragon, painted in blue and gold.
From the center, two mighty iron masts rise, side by side, holding a giant banner bearing the flag of Ensjorehningiriki.
From the sides, as it comes ever closer to the dock, gouts of flame suddenly spew forth as many tens of fireworks blaze into the sky, exploding in red blasts of flame and, for a moment, seemly setting the very clouds themselves ablaze.

As the ship reaches the dock, an incredibly loud warhorn trumpets, and a giant ramp falls from the front of the ship and onto the land. The interior of the ship is dark, and three figures come down the ramp. All three appear to be wearing an assortment of chain armour and blue wool, and the one in the middle has golden wool as well as blue.
The central one is wearing a steel helmet shaped and coloured similarly to the prow of the ship behind them, except the dragon is shown roaring, and the mouth opens to reveal the face of the wearer.
The central one also appears to have a sword at their right hip and an axe at their left. The two at the sides appear unarmed, and have no helmets.
As they reach the ground, the ramp lifts back up and the three walk to the nearest person they can find. A gruff, female voice speaks out from the dragon's head helmet.

"We were told there would be cars and guards. Where are they?"

Charzy
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaV Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:40 pm

On the shore, the arrival of this ship has caused quite a bit of commotion. Initially the coast guard is called on suspicion that it might be a Kortugan attack; however, when fireworks begin to blaze out of the thing the various military commanders are recorded as sighing loudly and telling their subordinates that the 'attack' is just their northern neighbors being flashy.

When the ship pulls up and the three people arrive, they are directed to the cars and a request is made to show up in a normal boat next time. At the meeting hall, they would have to remove their helmets and chainmail, as well as any weapons, before entering the dining room.

DeltaV

Back to top Go down

Post by Charzy Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:42 pm

"In my country we buy a women dinner before asking her to strip."

As the cars arrive, the three step out and the central one draws her sword and axe and hand them both to the guards.

"If I find so much as a single scratch on either of those weapons, the consequences will be grave. Am I understood?"
Charzy
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:43 pm

A small yacht pulls up to the dock carrying the Seyran Flag. Three men step out onto the dock, one is wearing light combat armor, one is wearing simple clothes and the last one is wearing the finest robe he could find.

They Introduce themselves as the representatives from the three great corporations that together run the Seyran Conglomorate.
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by cziken20 Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:43 pm

A plane is seen from afar. After it becomes clearly visible, a hawk eye can see that its of Keshob airforce. Its entirely red, with a gigantic eagle on its bottom and wings painted. The bay opens and a man is seen.

The man jumps out, and when reaching lwoer attitude he opens his parachute. When he lands, it is seen that this man, with a slighlt darker colour of skin than a typical green, a thick medium-length beard, of colour red, and red hair is the diplomat of Keshobian League.

The man takes down his paarchute and searches for the nearest man to talk with.
cziken20
cziken20

Location : Pomorskie, Poland (happily not even close to the hell which is sonsowiec, yay!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Caesar15 Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:47 pm

Hearing the commotion from outside, President Kane mutters to himself, enough to where the President of Ienecia could hear: "These people are going to cause some problems I gurantee"
Caesar15
Caesar15

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaV Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:47 pm

The guards look disinterestedly at the central person and nod. "Not a scratch."

---

The Seyran visitors are directed to a car and taken to the meeting hall without issue.

---

As a foreign military vehicle enters sovereign territory for a second time, various anti-air weapons are pointed at it and the plane is hailed by radio.

"Please immediately state your name, your business and why you are flying a military plane over our capital city."

All of this would occur before the parachuting.

DeltaV

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:50 pm

Going to the entrance they disarm, The General from Skyttarna (Military Corporation) gives the guard both a dagger and a short sword. Along with his handgun.

The other two, carrying no weapons continues inside.

Last edited by MysticPing on Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by Charzy Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:52 pm

The three walk in, still clearly wearing their armour. As they reach the meeting room, they find three chairs at one end of the table and sit, their mail clinking as they walk. The woman removes her helmet and places it on the table.
"I am Hersir Ki Rah of Ensjorehningiriki, second of the Hehradsintz. To who do I speak?"
Charzy
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:56 pm

"Hello Ienecia, this is Colonial One with the General Governor and his entourage on board. We ask permission to land, over."
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by Warriorbulb Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:57 pm

The Sangan delegate arrives via a small ship. He goes through security and arrives at the dinner.
Warriorbulb
Warriorbulb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaV Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:57 pm

"Aleksander Kerman. It is a pleasure." The Grand Prince greets all the various new arrivals and invites them to take a seat.

---

On the ground, various military officials shake their head in irritation as the Keshob representative skydives into their countryside. They take their time in ordering a car to be sent to the group.

---

"Permission granted. If only everyone asked for it."

DeltaV

Back to top Go down

Post by Charzy Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:07 pm

As the Sangan enters, Ki Rah turns her head and glares at him as he walks to his seat.
Charzy
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

Back to top Go down

Post by cziken20 Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:09 pm

The man walks up and confirms the vehicle isnt military. Then he says:

"Ah, hello, sorry for the entrance, Wojaczyk wanted me to come so, hes sometimes very excentric. Pardon me, I am Albrecht Wentelecki. I bring a box of the finest pierogi, for the feast, and hope the dinner will be a great event. Now, wheres the entrance?"

Last edited by cziken20 on Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
cziken20
cziken20

Location : Pomorskie, Poland (happily not even close to the hell which is sonsowiec, yay!)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaV Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:10 pm

The guards point the delegate to a nearby car.

Last edited by DeltaV on Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

DeltaV

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticPing Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:11 pm

Responding to the woman in armor:
You speak to representatives from the Seyran Conglomorate. We represent the 3 major corporations that make up the government.

The one on the combat armor introduces himself:
"I am Daniel, one of the generals from Skyttarna, the corporation that handles the military. Long since i saw a woman in such a high rank, i must give you my respect."

The one in the normal clothing introduces himself:
"I am Kim, one of the representatives from the corporation that takes care of everything produced in the Seyran Conglomorate

The third one in the fancy suit says
"And i, i am Karl, the representative from the Trading guild. Pleased to meet you, you know just as well as i what your kin caused us in the past. But that's not what we came here to talk about, is it?"
MysticPing
MysticPing

Back to top Go down

Post by Charzy Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:22 pm

Ignoring the one in the combat armour, she nods to the other two as they speak.
Charzy
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:22 pm

"Thanks Ienecia Control. Ask those ships to make room, though, we'll come in pretty hot."

The circling dot on the horizon nears, fliying at a wooping 50 meters from the waves. The white marvel of enginnering makes its way to the harbour. 30 meters long, with a 40 meters wingspan, the nine winged benemoth flyes overhead the patrol boat, thair crews admiring the uncomfortably near paintings on the wings, a truly marvel of art paired to a wonder of modernity.

Droning sufferently, the 8 propeller engines carry the Colonial One over the assembles merchants waiting to dock, bringing joy and laughter among their crews while the collision alarms start going off on some of them. Doing a circle overhead the city, for every Ienecian to admire the shape of things to come, the mammoth of the air surely causes an increase in builders incomes, as some roofs are slightly blasted off by the air movement caused by its belly and its portentous engines.

While finally lining for landing, one of said portentous engines decides to give an impromptu demostration of the redundancy of the onboard systems, dying off and starting ejecting the now useless and dangerously flammable motor oil. Sadly, some ships under its path, among which is a strangely animal shaped metal monstruosity, unwillingly take part in this demostration, by having a little amount of black, stinky and slimy liquid landing on their bridges. Alas, the commanders will surely appreciate the fact that the crews will not stand idly with their bellies in the sun!

Among tears of joy from some fishermen, hit by a sudden Stendhal syndrome, the miracle of technique finally come to a rest in the water. A door in the back of it opens, and a small motorboat, finely decorated with the same paintings of the wings and sporting the Njegošljan flag, makes its way to the shore, carrying the General Governor and his entourage to the cars waiting for them and to their host.
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaV Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:32 pm

The General Governor and his entourage are stopped at the car by a guard. "I assume you will be paying for damages sustained in that little... demonstration, friend. Expect lawsuits."

DeltaV

Back to top Go down

Post by Charzy Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:35 pm

As the oil falls over the flag, staining it, the crew stare at the hulking white abomination of an aircraft. The captain of the ship pulls the throttle into full speed astern, and turns the great behemoth of a ship, setting a course for the seaplane. After a short time of maneuvering the ship, he finally sets down anchor a meter in front of it, the starboard side of the ship towering over the cockpit of the now unmovable aircraft. A few minutes later, a hatch opens on the side and a large mess of what appears to be the sum of the crew's latrine trips over the voyage spills out, splattering the cockpit of the plane and entirely blocking out the windscreen with a thick, brown-black sludge.
Charzy
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:39 pm

"And I expect you to shut up and keep doing your work, that I guess comprehends not bothering the representative of the Kutan Crown in Njegošlja with such trivial matters. I'll speak about this incident only with a peer of mine, certainly not with a glorified chaffeur. Now, stand aside, and let us pass."

While the confrontation is happening, the plane pilot, now turned commander after a swift beret change, activates the built in propelled driven naval engine, and backs off from the approaching ship, promptly vanifying the fire solution of the fecal matter, and probably earning another medal for saving the plane from such a felony.
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next