The World In Your Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VotDS - Character Submision Thread

+11
Charzy
DeltaV
WJDubs
Dragonlizard98
Warriorbulb
Sylandro
m5o5
Mobius
MysticPing
cziken20
GabrielG.A.B.Fonseca
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

VotDS - Character Submision Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: VotDS - Character Submision Thread

Post by Charzy Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:00 pm

I like how that character decided they wanted to go to space by watching century-old Sci-Fi shows.
Charzy
Charzy
Forum Terrorist

Back to top Go down

VotDS - Character Submision Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: VotDS - Character Submision Thread

Post by Sparky Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:48 pm

Charzy wrote:I like how that character decided they wanted to go to space by watching century-old Sci-Fi shows.
Good for you then
Sparky
Sparky

Back to top Go down

Post by borisperrons Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:02 pm

Nothing beats Star Trek, not even in a century.
borisperrons
borisperrons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:31 pm

Are we still doing this or what
Sparky
Sparky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobius Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:40 pm

I sent GAB a pm about helping him with the great mashup but he never responded :c
Mobius
Mobius

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielG.A.B.Fonseca Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:18 pm

*Sigh*

I'll be honest to you all.

I can't do this. Things are starting to go bad here. Actually, pardon my language, things are going batshit crazy here.

I'm in my last year at high school, and it is going to be *absoluterlly* insane. Not only am I attending to school, after class I go to another school were I have extra classes on mathematics and physics.

I am absolutely cluttered by stuff. School, extra school, archery, language classes. My freetime is now reduced to monday afternoon, saturday afternoon and sunday.

It is simply not enough to handle an active RP like this. I can't moderate. I simply can't.

So what I'm putting forward is this: one of you will take the lead. Volunteer to handle this crazy electric boogalo.

I might help finishing the backstory for this, and I'll probably pop here to check once in a while, but i'll be forced to become a forum lurker.

Mad ramblings aside, who will volunteer?
GabrielG.A.B.Fonseca
GabrielG.A.B.Fonseca

Back to top Go down

Post by cziken20 Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:36 pm

MEEE MEEEEE EMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

orr.... no. I dont know what id have to do xD
cziken20
cziken20

Location : Pomorskie, Poland (happily not even close to the hell which is sonsowiec, yay!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriski Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:39 pm

If you send me what you have, I could temporarily moderate (decision is up to the people interested in the RP themselves) this until you are available.
Yuriski
Yuriski

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobius Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:35 pm

Well, shoot. I was waiting for someone to reply before me but nobody has really said anything.

I'm sad to hear that you don't have the free time for this, and it won't really feel the same without you. Sorry GAB :c

I could moderate if nobody else wants to, but I really don't know much about the future of space travel, so I'll constantly be making mistakes and ruining immersion.
Mobius
Mobius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobius Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:27 pm

No answer in nine days.

VotDS is kil
Mobius
Mobius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:34 pm

But what if not kill
somehow triked deth itself
and mebbe Sparky was playing less Waifu Abuse Simulator 2015
Sparky
Sparky

Back to top Go down

Post by cziken20 Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:19 pm

Wait. If VotDS is kill.
Then.

Who.

WAS.

PHONE!!?>!?!?!??!?!!1/11!/11/1///1/1?
cziken20
cziken20

Location : Pomorskie, Poland (happily not even close to the hell which is sonsowiec, yay!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2